• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite living in Florida, Jericho remains a huge Winnipeg Jets fan and was thrilled to wear his Teemu Selanne jersey to a recent game in Tampa.

?It?s funny because I went to the game as a guest of the Lightning,? he said. ?And they were like ?You can?t wear a Jets jersey at a Lightning game.

?I said ?the hell I can?t. If it was any other team I?d play along and wear whatever jersey you want, but it?s the Jets so I?m wearing this jersey and if you don?t want me to come in, I?ll just go to the box office and buy a ticket.??

Y2J what a guy.

(Winnipeg Sun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XOBsdLOaI

Very short promo but pretty epic. Maybe Im just a Jericho mark but I thought his change of expression and attitude was epic. Skip to 5:15 if you want to go past all the non talking business

Quick synopsis,

It will be The End of "The World" as you know it.

CM Punk= "Best In the World"

Translation= Punk will lose title, two will feud, hello WM.

BOOM!

Quick synopsis,

It will be The End of "The World" as you know it.

CM Punk= "Best In the World"

Translation= Punk will lose title, two will feud, hello WM.

BOOM!

Punk wont drop the title, it will probably be Jericho vs Punk for the title. No way they put the strap on Ziggler.

Yup. He's always been a huge Jets fan. Jarrett is a Preds fan, too, and Angle is a Penguins fan.

actually no chris while from winnipeg is not a jets fan , hes a rangers fan, his father played for the rangers and he used to wear a rangers style jericho jersey .

I have a rangers dvd with him being interviewed here about it , he also attends nyr celeb skate for fund raising

actually no chris while from winnipeg is not a jets fan , hes a rangers fan, his father played for the rangers and he used to wear a rangers style jericho jersey .

I have a rangers dvd with him being interviewed here about it , he also attends nyr celeb skate for fund raising

Not true. His dad (Ted Irvine) played for the Rangers, but he grew up a Jets fan and has said he's not a fan of any team currently, though if he had to pick one, it'd be the Flames (since he spent so much time in Alberta through his life).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Puck-Daddy-chats-with-WWE-star-Chris-Jericho-abo?urn=nhl-230070

Not true. His dad (Ted Irvine) played for the Rangers, but he grew up a Jets fan and has said he's not a fan of any team currently, though if he had to pick one, it'd be the Flames (since he spent so much time in Alberta through his life).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Puck-Daddy-chats-with-WWE-star-Chris-Jericho-abo?urn=nhl-230070

lol then why would you claim him to be a HUGE jets fan?

^ The Jericholic has spoken

more reason for him to keep the belt and then drop it to Jericho at WM

I didn't think it was possible (sort of) but the WWE has watered down Punk. Some of his promos are good, but not like it was a few months ago.

Now they're doing fart vignettes with Natalya. Anvil is probably thinking "what the fuck?" lol I feel bad for these people. The WWE has totally lost touch with everything. It's sad. This is rock bottom if there ever was one.