• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

Prichard has already been running creative there. My understanding was that Pritchard was head of creative, where Russo and Conway were providing him scripts that then went through Bischoff's hands last (exec producer), or often got tossed to Hogan for input if they thought he could help.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prichard has already been running creative there. My understanding was that Pritchard was head of creative, where Russo and Conway were providing him scripts that then went through Bischoff's hands last (exec producer), or often got tossed to Hogan for input if they thought he could help.

I always thought Russo had more pull then him but [i word] Lagana will be great for TNA.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10023399.shtml

TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted the following today: "TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional," confirming rumors that Vince Russo is no longer with the company. She followed just a moment later with "We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future."

Yeah,and the way Cena is having all this bad stuff happen to him while slowly getting fed up seems to be the perfect way to finally change his persona and turn him heel

That spot last night practically guarantees Ryder's job for the next five years. That was an outstanding spot to use him in by throwing him off the stage in a wheel chair.

Honestly wrestling needs to stop wearing suits. Even sports jackets. Why is gunner / James storm / AJ styles wearing them. It makes all the wrestlers boring. This fad started with evolution in WWE.

No it didn't. Ric Flair was wearing suits back in the 80's.

Yes of course, because I meant using it as a gimmick. What I meant was whole groups of wrestlers , despite gimmick (james storm who used to ride a scooter filled with beer, now arrives in a suit).

it never used to be that wrestlers sported suits despite their character.

IF what you guys thought I was trying to say , you could of just said the Corporation. Censored.. all recent stables with suits.

But no you brought up rick flair and wrestlers like them who used it as part of their motif

I actually like the look of some wrestlers in suits. It's a great way to garner heat. Read Jericho's book. Even he noted that all he had to do was show up in a sharp suit with a smug look.

Some yes... when you have every single one showing up.. no.

I like that characters have their own flavor otherwise its just everyone in suits. AJ styles looked ridiculous