• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

New orders came down saying no more hazing or pranks are allowed when the new guys come into the firehouse. Between this and the watering down of the job by trying to get more women and minorities on the job, political correctness is killing the job. Fuckin shame man.

My HS baseball team won its championship today. It was a really fun season and I closed my season my getting hit in the clavicle during an at bat. I'm still sore, but it's worth it because of the win.

You're like the kid in the Wendy's commercial who gets an ice cream come with his dad afterwords!! :p

I keed, congrats! HS baseball is as fun as it gets, though I just found out via a friend that all legion ball in this area in every age group will be using wood bats... That has me impressed (I prefer the sound of wood to metal/composite all day).

You're like the kid in the Wendy's commercial who gets an ice cream come with his dad afterwords!! :p

I keed, congrats! HS baseball is as fun as it gets, though I just found out via a friend that all legion ball in this area in every age group will be using wood bats... That has me impressed (I prefer the sound of wood to metal/composite all day).

All of NYC uses wooden bats now. It definitely makes it tougher versus using metal/composite, especially when you play out of NYC teams that use metal. In fact, we beat a metal bat team in a close game about two weeks ago and we were hitting about just as far and just as well as they were. The only problem is being overshadowed by my school's varsity that is ranked 5th in the city amongst baseball teams, is like 19-0 and is the first seed going into states. But nonetheless it was a fun season.

So Nick Fotiu stopped by the race track where I worked today. Fortunately I recognized him and refused his money, telling him that Rangers don't pay at the track. Parked him up front, kept an eye for when he came out and brought his car up in like under 5 seconds lol. He took a picture with me, gave me an autographed photo addressed to me, and gave me one of the new playoff t-shirts they've been giving out at the Garden. Awesome, awesome guy, and I'll be keeping an eye out for him so I can take care of him again in the future.

They're filming TMNT outside my building. Megan Fox has her people following her around with an umbrella.

And not for nothing but she is extremely ordinary looking in person. Over-rated for sure.

Piss out the window.