• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

gravity

I've been here 3 days now and have yet to see a cloud in the sky. Weather has been absolutely perfect this week, but will probably be back to normal London next week

Have a gyro, I mean Doner Kebab, on a cart on Shaftesbury Avenue for me will ya. Hot sauce, white sauce and the little chili pepper ? do bite into the little chili, but don't eat that sucker, or you will feel the pain!

Your rescue dog looks like my rescue dog when we first got him 5 years ago. Beautiful puppy! Love yellow labs

Was 90 pounds when we rescued him and so unhealthy. He is now a lean mean 64 pounds and full of life.

I wasn't able to go to the event but my Dad told me all about it. My brother walked alongside Richards and Hank and they were very nice and were talking to him. Torts also was very talkative and listened to the story of how we rescued Chevy.

Mens Wearhouse.. what a fucking mess. I was supposed to pickup my tux yesterday and it never arrived. Then I was supposed to get a call this morning telling me it was in and never got the call. I go in and they have it, I try it on and the pants are the wrong kind + 3 inches too short and there's what appeared to be smeared blood on the shirt cuff. Now I have to go back tomorrow 10AM (delay my trip to MD/VA) and hope they get the right pants in or else will need to get the correct pair shipped down south. I fucking hate this place.

Mens Wearhouse.. what a fucking mess. I was supposed to pickup my tux yesterday and it never arrived. Then I was supposed to get a call this morning telling me it was in and never got the call. I go in and they have it, I try it on and the pants are the wrong kind + 3 inches too short and there's what appeared to be smeared blood on the shirt cuff. Now I have to go back tomorrow 10AM (delay my trip to MD/VA) and hope they get the right pants in or else will need to get the correct pair shipped down south. I fucking hate this place.
It's a tux. If I had to guess, I'd say it was chocolate not blood. :rofl: