• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

and now I just found out 6 days before I leave that I must have a flight home booked before I leave, because the customs people will want to see I have plans to leave the country. Great. Wouldve been nice if the lady in charge brought this up to me when I first mentioned it like 3 weeks ago...

and now I just found out 6 days before I leave that I must have a flight home booked before I leave, because the customs people will want to see I have plans to leave the country. Great. Wouldve been nice if the lady in charge brought this up to me when I first mentioned it like 3 weeks ago...

Wait, who told you what? I've travelled into the US without and they have the same demand. For me it was sufficient to tell them that my family has any sort of real estate and I had a degree I could only finish back home. Is that not the same for you in England? Make sure to check before you book expensive tickets.

Wait, who told you what? I've travelled into the US without and they have the same demand. For me it was sufficient to tell them that my family has any sort of real estate and I had a degree I could only finish back home. Is that not the same for you in England? Make sure to check before you book expensive tickets.

well whenever I book makes no difference, its gonna cost a good chunk no matter what. Its just now I apparently have to have something booked by next Wednesday morning UK time. The woman told me this today in the facebook group for the program:

Hi Jordan - You are definitely going to want to be able to show onward travel before you enter the UK. Whether it is a flight home or a flight elsewhere in Europe, entry clearance officials will be very keen to see proof of this.

and then followed it up with

Also consider booking a cheap flight on RyanAir or comparable. You can get a ticket somewhere 1 GBP plus taxes (est. $20) now and then make up your mind later.

which slightly confused me and she has yet to clarify.

well whenever I book makes no difference, its gonna cost a good chunk no matter what. Its just now I apparently have to have something booked by next Wednesday morning UK time. The woman told me this today in the facebook group for the program:

and then followed it up with

which slightly confused me and she has yet to clarify.

RyanAir offers $20 tickets to anywhere in Europe. You can always cancel later, but that $20 ticket is "onward travel", so England knows you're leaving at some point.

ok then I'll probably just end up doing that and hopefully get something done within the next 2 weeks or so, once I finally get to meet people.

I'm probably gonna end up in Barcelona for those last 4 days, since thats where its cheapest to fly home from.

You could always do Amsterdam for a weekend. We could try to get tickets to some soccer.

I hate PB&J... but that's because i hate peanut butter. I can't stand it. The taste, the texture, how it sticks inside your mouth... makes me wasn't to gag.

But you've actually had the sandwich before, likely as a kid. I just don't understand how anyone could have gone through so much of their life never having even had one before. It's baffling!

I want to like sushi, and I do the exact same thing.

It makes me gag/vomit, literally. I put it to my tongue, and everything about it — the smell, the taste, the texture, etc. just makes me immediately gag, and I usually end up spitting it out/throwing it up in less than a second.