• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Wow, that's insane! Good for you! How long of a vacation do you have?

Monday through Saturday. Not a lot, but something is better than nothing. Unfortunately, my job is pretty labor intensive so it's a legit time put in. My last 3 weeks have gone 43, 47, 51. Week before that was an easy 31. Probably will be another 50 when I get back. It get's old, but bleh, I need to make the money while not in school during the summer. Just sort of ruins the summer. :(

Monday through Saturday. Not a lot, but something is better than nothing. Unfortunately, my job is pretty labor intensive so it's a legit time put in. My last 3 weeks have gone 43, 47, 51. Week before that was an easy 31. Probably will be another 50 when I get back. It get's old, but bleh, I need to make the money while not in school during the summer. Just sort of ruins the summer. :(

What do you do

He played in a top WoW guild and the whole World stopped to watch that episode when it was aired.

Pretty much.

One of the big "things" on high end raiding servers was the general chat for the raid zone. It usually involved trash talking, bullshitting while you prepared for the next attempt at a boss, etc, but it literally turned into "South Park" discussion for a good hour that day. It was hilarious to see all the try hards get angry about it.

How did you have time for WoW, work, social life, Rangers, and reading every left leaning article on the web?

College.

Class, lunch, class, WoW, dinner, WoW, Friends.

We got more Sabres than Rangers games. I'd listen to the Rangers radio broadcast while playing.

I am pretty stressed about finding a hotel in the Niagara area from 8/4 to 8/12 next week. That's a long time and it takes either an outrageous budget or a camp site to somewhat fit our needs. Grace is competing in one of the biggest regattas in the world and because we don't want to travel through customs everyday, we are stuck to looking for hotels on the Canadian side. Options are limited and either it's affordable, but reviews range from mold to bed bugs or it's great, but waaaay out of price range. Tried about everything you can try, including Priceline, but no luck so far.

If you happen to know someone with a spare bedroom for two people or a lawn to put up a tent on... well, any advice is welcome.

I am pretty stressed about finding a hotel in the Niagara area from 8/4 to 8/12 next week. That's a long time and it takes either an outrageous budget or a camp site to somewhat fit our needs. Grace is competing in one of the biggest regattas in the world and because we don't want to travel through customs everyday, we are stuck to looking for hotels on the Canadian side. Options are limited and either it's affordable, but reviews range from mold to bed bugs or it's great, but waaaay out of price range. Tried about everything you can try, including Priceline, but no luck so far.

If you happen to know someone with a spare bedroom for two people or a lawn to put up a tent on... well, any advice is welcome.

What is your budget? We stayed at Best Western Cairn Croft and payed about 80 a night. Its not right on the falls, but its on Lundy Lane and maybe a 5 minute drive tops to the falls.

What is your budget? We stayed at Best Western Cairn Croft and payed about 80 a night. Its not right on the falls, but its on Lundy Lane and maybe a 5 minute drive tops to the falls.

It doesn't have to be on the Falls, because we need to be in St. Catharine's, but there are not a lot of hotels there. Unfortunately your recommended hotel is full for at least 2 of those dates and only rooms that are $150 and up.

I've been using every website I know and which I have used in the past and nothing great shows up. Makes sense, the decision to go is somewhat last minute and there are 2500 athletes competing and all their parents and family and such will be there. You do the math.