• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #4: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Break Out the Brooms; It's Cleaning Time!

"Sweep Dreams", fellas!!!

It was probably everything the Caps had left in the tank last night, and it still just wasn't enough.  We tried like hell to fuck this one away, but Igor simply just can't let that happen!

Another incredible game from Trocheck, who at this point might very well be our MVP.  Also giving some props to Panarin who answered @Keirik's request, and potted the game winner!  I love when that kinda shit happens!! 

...and here are the Top 16 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Oscar's Old Age Home, The "Grey" 8's new address!

19 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Major win for the Caps. Instead of a bad team, with the fortifications they will now upgrade to a bad team

13 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Decided to grab tickets late. Prices went down faster than a prom date today. 5 rows from the corner!!  LGR

12 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Sam and John hyping Tom Wilson. You know what? Fuck him!

12 hours ago, siddious said:

Sam rosens neck looks like a ball sack 

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Been telling y'all Kakko cocko tremendous. Respect his member. 

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Gray Eight is toast.

12 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Was taking a shit for the caps goal so I won’t leave my couch the rest of the game to be safe 

11 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Wilson should be in a pine box instead of the penalty box

11 hours ago, siddious said:

If I’m Dolan I’m calling Rempe and offering a lifetime contract with MSG after he gets a lifetime ban from the NHL for knocking Wilson out and then pulling his hockey shorts down and tea bagging him !

Time for a shorty

…and im Not just talking about my erection

10 hours ago, siddious said:

I hope someone is throwing their helmet in the locker room

10 hours ago, phillyb said:

That’s my playoff bust!

10 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

HE IS RISEN. HAPPY YEASTER BREADMAN

10 hours ago, knedragon said:

Trouba has to be playing with a broken leg or using one of Wheeler’s skates 

10 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Milano just got an involuntary vasectomy.

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

He's from Massapequa. No big loss there. 

10 hours ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

I came here to see a handshake line and goddammit I'm gonna get one 

Well boys, this is what we asked for!  A lovely sweep of the geriatric Caps, and a week off to work on getting better and 100% healthy.

A pretty sound series, I'd say, but I think we're going to get even better as we move along.  Now it's just sit back and watch everyone else kill themselves trying to advance!

...and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @siddious!!  If Rempe doesn't get him, I will! 

I made my first tee time of the year for this Thursday, and when you sign up, it gives you the names of the guys you're playing with.  I have a guy named "Wilson" in my group....I was looking for an "Ovechkin", but I think he's playing horseshoes instead! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 2

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

So, uh....what now? What is this weird break in the schedule?

Rest and plan for Carolina. Take advantage of the extra time off. I think it’s really only a day at this point so let’s hope the piles pull out at least 1 more 6OT win tonight.

edit: ok they play tomorrow*

Edited by siddious

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

Rest and plan for Carolina. Take advantage of the extra time off. I think it’s really only a day at this point so let’s hope the piles pull out at least 1 more 6OT win tonight.

edit: ok they play tomorrow*

Yeah, I'm rooting for overtime on overtime on overtime. Just want the Isles to hang around like a cockroach during a nuclear winter.

• VINNY! 1

3 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Yeah, I'm rooting for overtime on overtime on overtime. Just want the Isles to hang around like a cockroach during a nuclear winter.

I actually hope they win. But we all know it won’t happen so just cause as much damage as possible please. 

Just now, siddious said:

I actually hope they win. But we all know it won’t happen so just cause as much damage as possible please. 

I would rather face a Canes team with a good scare put into them than an Islanders team playing with absolute wads of house money.

• VINNY! 1

9 minutes ago, Keirik said:

We fight with each other for a week about petty stuff lol 

Do you think Kakko and Panarin can't play together because Panarin is the Breadman and Kakko has diabetes?

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, LindG1000 said:

Do you think Kakko and Panarin can't play together because Panarin is the Breadman and Kakko has diabetes?

We all know the real reason Laf got in shape was because Kak has been stealing some of his donuts. 

• ALEXIS! 1

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

We all know the real reason Laf got in shape was because Kak has been stealing some of his donuts. 

That would explain the low breakaway speed. Eating the donuts, then using too much insulin to offset the donuts, thus hypoglycemia.

We're about to unlock Kakko here. We need to remove the donuts from the room. We're geniuses! Carolislanders are so fucked!

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Kakko seems to be bulking up and not in a bad way.  Dude is 6'2'-ish and 210 already.  If had adds 15 pounds of muscle he is going to be a handful.