• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#77) Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings — Post Line Brawl Afterglow

19 minutes ago, Keirik said:

In fairness to him, I think he's just running out of gas right now. He was fantastic for them until very recently. 

He's still a p/g player. To say he couldn't have helped them is just silly. 

FWIW, the Magic Number to win the Metro is 6 points. For the East, I initially believed it to be 8 but it may be 7, because if we gain 7 points, it takes us to 115, which is what Boston can max out at. However, first tie break is regulation wins. Boston currently has 35, and we have 41. So they can’t catch us there. So 5 games. 7 out of 10 points takes us to the top seed in the East.

• Like 1
  • Believe 1

"It's Goody to be the King!!!"

An unexpected outburst for Goodrow and some seriously good play from the 3rd and 4th lines last night brought home a big 2 points!  Cuylle gets a monkey off his back, and Goodrow doubles his output for the whole season in one game!

Here are the Top 14 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Seagrams...or whatever the hell Dave and Sam were drinking in the booth!

23 hours ago, Dem said:

Red wings coach looks a rolled up vending machine condom

23 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

We need to drink a shot every time Dave Maloney says, “right.”

23 hours ago, phillyb said:

Who the fuck had goody with 3 on their bingo card?

23 hours ago, Keirik said:

Goodie full blown heater. Outside shot at 30 now 

22 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Uncle Fester behind the DET bench. LOL

22 hours ago, phillyb said:

OMG

WHO THE FUCK HAD GOODY WITH 4 ON THEIR BINGO CARD?!?!

22 hours ago, phillyb said:

I'll eat a fucking hat if goody gets three. 

22 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

This Barclay Goodrow game brought to you by the New York Lottery. Hey, you never know.

22 hours ago, The Dude said:

It took an earthquake to wake Goodrow up. Hey bud. Welcome to the season. 

22 hours ago, knedragon said:

Sorry I’m late , is this the right place ? I’m here for the Blueshirts Gangbang . What did I miss ? Goodrow got $ 800,000 for each goal tonight ? 

21 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Kreider is a cheat code

21 hours ago, Keirik said:

That man is one dimensional.......and that dimension is as a fucking goal scorer

21 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Jesus titty fucking Christ Trouba 

21 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

The Lions have pulled Lyon

It's pretty much all home cookin' from here, fellas!  A whole lotta fight in the dogs tonight on the bottom 6, which bodes well for playoff hockey!

The winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to The Dude man @The Dude, who pin-pointed the real reason why Goody evolved into Goody N' Plenty last night!

We're coming down that final stretch now and steaming right into playoff-ville!

• Thanks 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 2
  • Believe 1

27 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Confirmed not shadow banned. 

I'd concede it to you for the hat stuff, but I need the points. Been shut out for weeks. Gotta finish strong.  You probably got as many points for the 3 mentions you got anyway... 

If Goodrow is coming alive,  and rounding into the guy the Rangers paid, we are in luck. We need THAT type of player in the playoffs. 

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'd concede it to you for the hat stuff, but I need the points. Been shut out for weeks. Gotta finish strong.  You probably got as many points for the 3 mentions you got anyway... 

If Goodrow is coming alive,  and rounding into the guy the Rangers paid, we are in luck. We need THAT type of player in the playoffs. 

Less .gif's and more wit!  ...also the funnier, the better!
That's the ticket!  LOL

I see 'em all Dude man! 

Edited by Ozzy
  • Believe 1