• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Playoffs — Who Do You Want/Don't You Want?

14 minutes ago, Karan said:

Fair point, but they also have the most benign offense out of the possible opponents.

I agree but I'm taking points off because you missed an obvious chance to use the word "impotent".

• LOL 1

Just now, PucksOnNet said:

Boston vs Toronto in 1st round will be glorious 

Classic rivalry. Sure glad it's not Florida-Toronto as I feel like the Leafs would've folded quickly. Boston with their inflated record thanks to all the loser points should definitely be beatable by Toronto. 

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Classic rivalry. Sure glad it's not Florida-Toronto as I feel like the Leafs would've folded quickly. Boston with their inflated record thanks to all the loser points should definitely be beatable by Toronto. 

The only thing that concerns me is that Toronto is so very bad at first rounding. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Whomever comes out of the Atlantic might be pretty beat up. Boston has not been a great match up for Toronto, so that should be interesting.

Toronto slayed two dragons last year by winning a playoff series and finally get by Tampa. Do they go for another and finally get by a Bruins team that has had their number for a little while now?

Edited by RichieNextel305

10 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Toronto slayed two dragons last year by winning a playoff series and finally get by Tampa. Do they go for another and finally get by a Bruins team that has had their number for a little while now?

Definitely bares watching. I think it's an interesting series. Toronto wanting to slay another dragon, meanwhile last season's first round ouster is still fresh in Boston's mind. Could be a good one.