• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#72) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Flyin High

4 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Love how Joe just makes stuff up…Flyers had the puck in our zone for about 1:30 seconds and took one shot, yet they aren’t afraid to shoot the puck according to Joe?

You might want to do some research, Flyers are tied for 3rd in the league for shots for

10 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Crowd has a weird buzz to it tonight. Not sure if MSG added some mics but I hear more of a nervous crowd noise right now

I noticed it just now when they were chanting Igor! Igor! 

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Dem said:

What you hear I suspect is a bunch of corporate pussies who aren't really fans. It's been getting worse over the years w ticket prices going through the roof

Yeah. I always sit low so I hear them. Gets so annoying listening to people that barely care that they are at a game. 

• Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

You might want to do some research, Flyers are tied for 3rd in the league for shots for

I think it was more about Joe’s timing on that one. 

• TroCheckmark 1

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

Rempe needs to learn that when you fall like that you have to go to the bench, grab the trainer, and get your blades changes and make it really obvious so the cameras notice and show it!  LOL…

He's doing what he's supposed to making the other team do stupid shit cause they see him coming. Hit or not it's disruptive

1 minute ago, mbob said:

I think it was more about Joe’s timing on that one. 

4 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

That was my point…these announcers have all this research in front of them about the opposing team and each player that they want to insert somewhere into the game…Rangers announcers are probably the best in the biz, so it was obvious that was a point on Joe’s list…as mbob said, bad timing by Joe…

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

That was my point…these announcers have all this research in front of them about the opposing team and each player that they want to insert somewhere into the game…Rangers announcers are probably the best in the biz, so it was obvious that was a point on Joe’s list…as mbob said, bad timing by Joe…

So it was on Joe’s list and bad timing but yet he’s making stuff up?  Got it