• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#72) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Flyin High

9 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Nope. Man to man doesn't exist in a bubble. You don't follow a guy aimlessly in a no danger area to leave open a cutting man driving to the net. Come on. Bad change or not, Miller had to read that play and not overcommit when another guy driving is on his backside. 

20240326_201826.jpg

How do you insert a screen shot into the chat?

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

How do you insert a screen shot into the chat?

Just now, Keirik said:

By learning to let it go 🙂 LGR 

LOL…just in general…I’m done on this one…Rangers are in much more trouble than that one play!  

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

LOL…just in general…I’m done on this one…Rangers are in much more trouble than that one play!  

There's really no right or wrong anyway. Not one player was responsible, but I think we can both agree that Miller didn't help himself there. He's not the only one though. 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

There's really no right or wrong anyway. Not one player was responsible, but I think we can both agree that Miller didn't help himself there. He's not the only one though. 

Still want to know how to paste a photo or screen shot!  🙂

And Kreider doing what he does best…just standing there inside the 15 foot circle…In all seriousness…to stand in front of a goalie and trust your player to not hit you with the shot and not make a reaction to let the goalie know which way the puck is going is a pretty cool skill…I never had a teammate I trusted that much!