• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#72) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Flyin High

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

They don't get much wilder than that one, fellas!!!  I'm getting too old for this crazy shit!!! 

Being down 3 regular defenseman, and also a steady 3rd line center has it's disadvantages, and yet this team still goes out and turns goat piss into gasoline, with a filthy ass snipe by our Norris Trophy winner in OT, to send us all home with boners in our shorts!!!

Here are the Top 20 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by HIMS; the much needed anecdote to get us up for games!

Ok, it was a mess tonight out there.  We had no business winning that game, and yet...We did!!  How?? I have no fucking idea!  This team can rock 'n fire as good as, or better than pretty much any other team in the NHL.  They just refuse to lose!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to RJ!!! @RJWantsTheCup, Who's probably dead on;  I could totally almost hear Sam calling me "Oscar" instead of Ozzy, or some shit like that!  ...But I'm not related to Ozzy Smith!!

You should go back and look at last years garden of dreams GDT, because I think that joke is recycled. 👀 

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

You should go back and look at last years garden of dreams GDT, because I think that joke is recycled. 👀 

It fits more and more as the years go by!  😃

• Bullseye 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

It is recycled, I used it last year too.  But I'm pretty sure I didn't win last year.

Edited by RJWantsTheCup
  • LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

• Phil unpinned this topic