• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#72) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Flyin High

What a gutty win.

Team is missing half it's regular defense and their 3rd Line C who also PKs ... And they just keep finding a way to win. They definitely have an aura or mystique this season. 

The stats are going to be ugly, but this defense has even ME wanting to see Trouba back... Take the win on the playoff berth and turn the page. Get healthy. 

Edited by Pete
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

Our worst game. One of their best games. Very important win. Keep it in the back of their head should we happen to see them Round 1. We will walk in with a lot of advantages, but a psychological one is nice too.

Burn the tape.

Ticket punched. First in the league. 100 points. Most wins.

Well earned. Even if tonight was a dumpster fire.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

1 hour ago, Pistol Pete said:

Miller’s man is the center (F2), who was sliding behind the puck carrier for a drop pass, not the far winger…that’s the winger’s man…which was Kreider until Kreider decided to make a poor change and his replacement got caught up ice…

Your right Miller is a monster taking the body no matter what the circumstances are. Shit happens. Broken plays. Deal w it like a fucking man not a marshmallow 

Fox is a hero!  What an incredible effort from him tonight!  Chad Ruhwedal is terrible!  He needs to not play again.

Edited by JHS
  • VINNY! 1

Fox is finally starting to be a bit selfish and is realizing or remembering that he has an awesome shot. 

This is what Laviolette was saying he wanted out of his D-men. 

Fox getting it all together is huuuuuge for the Rangers. 

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

45 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fox's last 10 games: 14 points, 5 goals and goals in three straight. Maybe the best consistent offensive stretch of his career? Red hot.

Doing it at a time when he is needed most given our issue with injury on the back end makes it even more impressive. He’s on a fucking heater.

They don't get much wilder than that one, fellas!!!  I'm getting too old for this crazy shit!!! 

Being down 3 regular defenseman, and also a steady 3rd line center has it's disadvantages, and yet this team still goes out and turns goat piss into gasoline, with a filthy ass snipe by our Norris Trophy winner in OT, to send us all home with boners in our shorts!!!

Here are the Top 20 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by HIMS; the much needed anecdote to get us up for games!

4 hours ago, siddious said:

I’ll give the garden of dreams $1000 to have Sam Rosen say a phrase of my choosing live on air 

3 hours ago, Dem said:

Totorella looks like a putz in an undersized condom

3 hours ago, mbob said:

I’m just waiting to see Tortorella making that face my father shot me when I was doing stupid shit.  I know it’s coming. 

3 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Jimmy Vesey with another riveting interview

3 hours ago, Bugg said:

Michelle Gingras interrogated Jimmy Vesey  like he crashed a container ship into a bridge or something. 

"You're damn right I called a May Day!"

3 hours ago, Karan said:

Keirik rushing to make his $100 donation to win Sam's latest hairpiece. 

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

When you think of garbage, think of Akeem the Rangers

wakkkeeee upppppp

2 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

I’m sure someone will blame “Glider” for that goal even though he wasn’t even on the ice

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Bad timing for me to take a shit, but good for you DJ!

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

I notice I haven't seen Boyler in the studio....

Are they worried that since Torts is in town, he would try to sign him for the 3rd? 

2 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

$100 donation to Garden of Dreams could get you a personalized message from Joe and Sam where they call you the wrong name.  

1 hour ago, LindG1000 said:

That sequence was like....you're at the bar, you bring home the hottie, you get busy, and then one of you passes out on the couch before anything good happens.

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Koneckny looks like some greasy crack addict. Perfect for Philly. 

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Bakers dozen and the 5 scoop sundae if they hold on this time for Laf.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Miller is about -55 this evening. Stupid fuckin; nonsense all around. 

1 hour ago, LindG1000 said:

Miller looks like he spent the days off hanging out with Aaron Rodgers in a yurt.

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

Fox is just an animal. Literally and figuratively

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

They can’t all be super models and filet mignons.. sometimes it’s a big girl and some Papa John’s. The next morning the story is dinner and some sex. 

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Game over. Rangers clinched. And now I can finally unclench.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Kreider will spend more energy getting on the plane to Colorado.

Ok, it was a mess tonight out there.  We had no business winning that game, and yet...We did!!  How?? I have no fucking idea!  This team can rock 'n fire as good as, or better than pretty much any other team in the NHL.  They just refuse to lose!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to RJ!!! @RJWantsTheCup, Who's probably dead on;  I could totally almost hear Sam calling me "Oscar" instead of Ozzy, or some shit like that!  ...But I'm not related to Ozzy Smith!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
  • Applause 1