• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers at Boston Bruins — Smash, Bro?

My espn+ got blacked out now…such bullshit. I live in an area covered by xfinity which doesn’t offer msg and I was forced into espn+. Now that’s getting blacked out…I don’t get it and it ticks me off.

Look, I'm harping on Mika and Kreider. I wish they gave me a good reason not to. It's a really bad look that 2  guys taking up serious cap room on your supposed top line look like they don't give a flying fuck for period after period.

• Bullseye 1

It’s like they’re trying to put us to sleep. That shitty last 15 minutes of the first followed by an intermission interview of Jimmy Vesey.  Better than Benedryl.

• LOL 2
  • LMFAO 1

Just now, Kevin said:

It’s like they’re trying to put us to sleep. That shitty last 15 minutes of the first followed by an intermission interview of Jimmy Vesey.  Better than Benedryl.

They had a rough look on the PK. Wasn't clear if Fox was out of the box long enough to help. Would like to think the coach is telling them for the most part wasn't a terrible period, but they need to take open shots and not make idiotic passes.

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Boyler with the slick haircut. 

I believe he's wearing Hanks perfume. Takes a long time to develop a fragrance don't ya know