• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ryan Lindgren to Miss 'a Few Weeks;' Rangers Recall Brandon Scanlin From HFD

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I think the team will be okay. Statistically, he has not been good. I think his value supersedes the analytics, but on ice he should not be hard to replace. 

So glad you finished that thought. People started looking for their pitchforks.....then they finished reading...

#pitchforks down

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

So glad you finished that thought. People started looking for their pitchforks.....then they finished reading...

#pitchforks down

He's one of my favorite players, but I'm also staying positive and thinking that this team shouldn't collapse with the loss of Lindgren.

• Like 1
  • Believe 1

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

He's one of my favorite players, but I'm also staying positive and thinking that this team shouldn't collapse with the loss of Lindgren.

They have in the past (mainly the playoffs), but I think they’re better fit to handle it now. Gus have no problem playing more and tougher minutes while Jones works well in a limited role for now.

Not to mention I really love K' and Schneider together.

Man, they were singing K' Andre some serious praises on the ABC broadcast on Sunday!   He's really been hitting his stride lately.  Great to see!

37 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Was trying to find the Rangers record without Lindgren but I couldn't find it anywhere.

It wouldn't matter. He's in the middle of his worst statistical season. it wouldn't be apples to apples.

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

With this Scanlin call-up, how much has Robertson fallen down the depth chart?  Gotta figure Mackey would have been the call up if he wasnt hurt, now its Scanlin.

Robertson is complete trash.  Does nothing well.  When I saw him play this year he handled the puck like a grenade.  

18 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

With this Scanlin call-up, how much has Robertson fallen down the depth chart?  Gotta figure Mackey would have been the call up if he wasnt hurt, now its Scanlin.

Scanlin is the best defenseman in Hartford at the moment. Scanlin receiving a contract extension while Robertson has not should tell you all need to know about Robertson's future in the organization.

16 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

This guy has some amazing genetics. Chytil breaks when sneezed at. Lindgren takes a bus head on and brushes himself off. Incredible.

I think Lindgren has an endorphin addiction.  When nobody is hitting him he starts chirping at the other bench trying to raise some business.