• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Paying to See Hughes Lose

Phil

Just now, Keirik said:

Bro. 
  He let in a goal that was a snipe by a superstar in an otherwise fantastic game. Just give the guy some credit and move on. 

As a former goalie coach I give him all the credit and pull hard for him every game, but if you go back to all those 1 goal games, most of the goals were soft…that’s it…doesn’t take away from his game otherwise…

4 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

As a former goalie coach I give him all the credit and pull hard for him every game, but if you go back to all those 1 goal games, most of the goals were soft…that’s it…doesn’t take away from his game otherwise…

house league doesn’t impress 

It was Men against Boys. Our defense is really good. I love the fact we are playing playoff style hockey, and making it a part of our identity. I don’t like this “turn the switch on come playoffs” shit we’ve had in years prior. We will go in playing our game which is playoff hockey. Really impressive. Igor is tracking everything right now so well.

That Jersey team is talented but are so mentally worn. They need a shakeup. I really wonder if Ruff makes it out of this game. And obviously they need a goalie. But, fuck them. It’s about us.

Dominant again. 9 and counting!

• Applause 1

45 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Rempe hasn't even played six minutes in any of his three NHL games. 😆 Hopefully he stays up for awhile.

Tonight....13 seconds of ice time, 17 minutes of penalties plus a match penalty.  LOL.  And he set the stage for a Devil beat down.  Which Hansen Brother is he?  Steve?  

Just now, delneggs said:

Tonight....13 seconds of ice time, 17 minutes of penalties plus a match penalty.  LOL.  And he set the stage for a Devil beat down.  Which Hansen Brother is he?  Steve?  

Take your pick. He got them going at MetLife too. Making the most out of his miniscule ice time.

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Take your pick. He got them going at MetLife too. Making the most out of his miniscule ice time.

Having been a Ranger fan for many years, I just know Drury is going to send him back down.  It's what the Rangers do.....find something that works and look for ways to break it.  

• Bullseye 1

Just now, delneggs said:

Having been a Ranger fan for many years, I just know Drury is going to send him back down.  It's what the Rangers do.....find something that works and look for ways to break it.  

I expect the Rangers to make a move or two by the deadline. It may not be anything huge, but they'll do something. Yes, he's very likely the one that goes down.