• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators — Finna Get Tkachuked, Hard

Phil

52 minutes ago, delneggs said:

There has never been a team more in need of a good blow job than this Ranger team.  They need to relax and go out there and play to WIN instead of playing not to lose and start enjoying hockey again.  

Alright. Get in that locker room.  

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 3
  • JIMMY! 1

2 hours ago, delneggs said:

There has never been a team more in need of a good blow job than this Ranger team.  They need to relax and go out there and play to WIN instead of playing not to lose and start enjoying hockey again.  

Take one for the team!  (Or give one to the team?)

• ALEXIS! 1

18 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

God do they need depth everywhere but LW and goalie.

No centers. No RW (why isn't Belzile a call up yet? And why IS Leschyshyn!!!!????), no D. 

I guess Jones gets the nod if Trouba sits? Mackey is a lefty. That'd be an uncomfortable pass over and a nail in the coffin for ol' Zacy Poo. 

I missed this last night, but damn it hardly looks like there was much of any contact with his left side at all yet his left shoulder looks like it's barely hanging onto his body as he goes down the tunnel.

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

The video has to be on YouTube. 

How's that not in the gif section here  Along with "O'doyle rules" as I looked for that one earlier. 

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Meaning. He'll play 6 minutes then go to the locker room. 

No way we see Connor fucking Mackey. Right? ..  RIGHT?

If I were a betting man I would bet the ranch his career has a short fuse. Who's with me?

7 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Joe's eyes couldn't be more bloodshot. Jesus, he getting an early start to his vacation.

He can't wait to get on a Florida fairway and pound some cocktails. Rosen needs to get his headgear /hair deficit addressed.

• LMFAO 1