• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #45] Rangers at Los Angeles Kings — Slumper Party

1 minute ago, phillyb said:

Quick has been the better goalie for like 2 fuckin months. 

His early season stellar numbers have taken quite a hit the last few weeks. But biggest difference I've been seeing is he's more of a battler than Shesty and doesn't give up on the puck, even if it takes an unconventional method.

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

His early season stellar numbers have taken quite a hit the last few weeks. But biggest difference I've been seeing is he's more of a battler than Shesty and doesn't give up on the puck, even if it takes an unconventional method.

It’s funny. As I was typing that, I realized it was more of an indictment of Shesterkin’s play, not praising Quick’s play. 

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Kind of call that's gonna happen when you half ass instead of delivering a  solid check. Jones is terrible. 

Then so is Miller, Gustavsson,  Fox and even Lindgren (none of them deliver solid checks...) Who's making a hit there? 

Jones is unlucky.  IMO he's got a lot of rust and his game is offense anyway.  Something the team needs a little more of. 

Edited by The Dude