• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers vs. Edmonton Oilers — It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

I got a good picture on my old Samsung. 

Steve Levy?  He's not doing the game.  

Thought it was him, it's Bob Wisenchusen, who does the Jets on radio. Both are okay. Ferraro, not so much. Still sore Messier had his ass traded. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Streaming is bullshit. Last night's Amazon game had the audio fading in and out all game. The tech is no better than your old cable package, and you can't toggle between different channels, which is the idea to keep you on their channel. . It's a pretense of some kind of improvement to get more $ out of you . This doesn't appear to be HD. 

Wheeler-1-0.

This is my biggest complaint w/ streaming

22 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Streaming is bullshit. Last night's Amazon game had the audio fading in and out all game. The tech is no better than your old cable package, and you can't toggle between different channels, which is the idea to keep you on their channel. . It's a pretense of some kind of improvement to get more $ out of you . This doesn't appear to be HD. 

Wheeler-1-0.

19 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

This is my biggest complaint w/ streaming

16 minutes ago, JHS said:

It’s a horrible experience overall.  Thank God it’s very few games we have to deal with this.  It’s not a huge deal but not much fun.

James May What GIF by DriveTribe

You can easily jump from game to game...

17 minutes ago, JHS said:

It’s a horrible experience overall.  Thank God it’s very few games we have to deal with this.  It’s not a huge deal but not much fun.

That depends, there are quite of few things that need that need to be in place, like high speed internet connection, preferably fiber, Roku stick/TV supporting the 4K, etc. I love to stream games, awesome 4K experience. The 4K display is really evident, when I switch to a game on broadcast TV….

2 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

That depends, there are quite of few things that need that need to be in place, like high speed internet connection, preferably fiber, Roku stick/TV supporting the 4K, etc. I love to stream games, awesome 4K experience. The 4K display is really evident, when I switch to a game on broadcast TV….

Yes, going from streaming to DirecTV is quite something. lol

5 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

The problem is you have to invest your own money to make the game as watchable as what the game is on broadcast TV.  It is what it is but it’s terrible in my opinion 

Just now, Cr00zng said:

For that matter, going from DirectTV/Streaming to OTA quite something as well….

Yeah 4K, HDR, depending on the content, then going back to a compressed satellite signal. Maybe it's me, but I feel like DirecTV's picture quality has dipped in recent years. I just mean standard 1080p.