• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers vs. Edmonton Oilers — It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

The main question is whether or not Kreider is a big factor at even strength and the numbers this year say no.    He's on pace for 40 even strength points over the course of the season and that's just not a particularly big contribution from a 1st liner.

It's similar to what Lafreniere and Kakko did last year only in more EVS TOI.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I don't know whether you're just not reading or whether you just want to have the argument that you want to have.

He scores over a third of his goals on deflections and tip ins. That's by far more than anybody else on your list. That means he's completely dependent on everybody else getting pucks to the net, and if they don't, he's far less effective. 

The premise of the argument is insane. “He’s a top half 1st line goal scorer but he doesn’t score them how I like so he’s not”. Now you’re just mad you didn’t know ESG != 5v5 so you’re shifting the goal posts back to the original insane argument. “Not the right type of goals” lol…

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

The premise of the argument is insane. “He’s a top half 1st line goal scorer but he doesn’t score them how I like so he’s not”. Now you’re just mad you didn’t know ESG != 5v5 so you’re shifting the goal posts back to the original insane argument. “Not the right type of goals” lol…

You really need to stop trying to tell people what they think and feel. You don't know when I'm mad. There's literally nothing you can say or do that will make me mad. You're just the guy typing words on the internet. I don't give two shits about you. 

But that really is the first time I've ever heard somebody use the term "shifting the goal posts back"... Wouldn't that imply that you were the one shifting the goal post to begin with? Why don't you stick to the original argument? Probably because you don't have an answer for it. 

Fact of the matter is he doesn't do enough at 5v5. My original post was that all he does is go to the front of the net and wait to deflect pucks, and that's pretty accurate. He doesn't offer anything else that even strength. You don't have an answer for that, so you're making up the argument that you want to have and you're not responding to what I said. 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

You really need to stop trying to tell people what they think and feel. You don't know when I'm mad. There's literally nothing you can say or do that will make me mad. You're just the guy typing words on the internet. I don't give two shits about you. 

But that really is the first time I've ever heard somebody use the term "shifting the goal posts back"... Wouldn't that imply that you were the one shifting the goal post to begin with? Why don't you stick to the original argument? Probably because you don't have an answer for it. 

Fact of the matter is he doesn't do enough at 5v5. My original post was that all he does is go to the front of the net and wait to deflect pucks, and that's pretty accurate. He doesn't offer anything else that even strength. You don't have an answer for that, so you're making up the argument that you want to have and you're not responding to what I said. 

lol you’re too much. I don’t care what you think. Lemme type 3 paragraphs.

The argument stinks. You tried to disprove me about 5v5, thought ES = 5v5, were wrong, then went back to they aren’t the right type.

3 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

lol you’re too much. I don’t care what you think. Lemme type 3 paragraphs.

The argument stinks. You tried to disprove me about 5v5, thought ES = 5v5, were wrong, then went back to they aren’t the right type.

This post is bullshit so I'll take the win. Don't try to come at me and then back out when you don't have an answer, which you never had from the beginning.

Take the L. You should be used to it by now. 

Edited by Pete