• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #5: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Bring Out Your Weird

24 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

If you believe that, there are some bridges on sale….

They aren't going to win playing the way they've been playing, but I do believe they can raise their game. It's a question of whether they want to, or not. May as well believe, what else have we got?

2 minutes ago, jamsim1967 said:

The league has changed, and testicles are a thing of the past. And sadly, I'm not joking. The NHL is becoming unrecognizable

So many players around the league complaining about the officiating. What you said is reality for the whole league and not Rangers centric.

2 minutes ago, CSNY1 said:

They just refuse to adjust or do any dam thing different. Gallant has got to go 

Sure but imo the problem is way, way bigger than that at this point. Shoot Gallant into the sun.  I would bet this heartless exhibition we've seen the last three makes him want to puke. He's a lot of bad things but I think to blame him for a team of dogs playing dead across the board a lot of that blame falls on the players who up until now have refused to look in the mirror. What did they have 1 shot halfway through the third, that's not puck luck that's dog shit when you're down 3-0. That's an entire team that doesn't have the heart to give a shit. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Not a fan of the PP layout, but other than that I don’t blame Gallant for this series. Zibanejad and Panarin shoulder 80% of the blame here. Sprinkle a few percent around for the kids, Fox/Kane/Tarasenko disappearing after G2, etc.

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, jsrangers said:

Sure but imo the problem is way, way bigger than that at this point. Shoot Gallant into the sun.  I would bet this heartless exhibition we've seen the last three makes him want to puke. He's a lot of bad things but I think to blame him for a team of dogs playing dead across the board a lot of that blame falls on the players who up until now have refused to look in the mirror. What did they have 1 shot halfway through the third, that's not puck luck that's dog shit when you're down 3-0. That's an entire team that doesn't have the heart to give a shit. 

It's why I have a huge problem with the core of this team. Too much money to too many players who disappear for extended periods of time or when things get too difficult.

2 minutes ago, jamsim1967 said:

They can catch him, they just don't

Nope disagree, they can't and even if they did hit him he's not changing his game. Because he's not scared, he's a legit stud, top player, the real deal. He'll continue to take the puck to the net. Our clams should take plenty of notes. It's fascinating to watch how relentless the kid is on his skates with the puck. 

Just now, jsrangers said:

Nope disagree, they can't and even if they did hit him he's not changing his game. Because he's not scared, he's a legit stud, top player, the real deal. He'll continue to take the puck to the net. Our clams should take plenty of notes. It's fascinating to watch how relentless the kid is on his skates with the puck. 

I remember people calling him a bust a couple of years ago too. lol

• LMFAO 1

4 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Friend doesn't think Gallant will, nor should, be fired if they lose this series.  El Oh El.  I'm like dude what the fuck are you watching?

I mean, I'd fire him, but there's absolutely a Devil's advocate to be made that he doesn't deserve it.

The problem is, as the saying goes, you can't fire the players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So many players around the league complaining about the officiating. What you said is reality for the whole league and not Rangers centric.

I complain about the officiating as well, the penalties are for the most part, weak. I miss the days when the players were allowed to decide playoff games. Sports entertainment ...

14 minutes ago, CSNY1 said:

They just refuse to adjust or do any dam thing different. Gallant has got to go 

This would be 2 coaches in a row that cannot get thru  to this group. Make of that what you will. No great secret, AGAIN When this team sucks, they  overpass and don't shoot, nor go to the net, nor play physical. At what point do you ask if it's the players rather than the coach. REally what magic words is any coach gonna say to a team that puts 2 shots on goal in the 3rd? 

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1