• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #5: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Bring Out Your Weird

21 minutes ago, goondman said:

Wow, almost identical on my end. Although I didn't start paying much attention until laye teens/early 20's. The whole reason I started liking them in the first place was the bed sheet I inherited from an older brother. I'm burnt out tho! Don't know how much more NYR gas is in the tank. Are you still in California? We moved to Ohio back in December 

Yes, been here since ‘98 and no plans to head back east.   I watch nearly every game, love hearing Sam and Joe call the games, even though Sam is slipping quite a bit.

It’s funny because I always like Fall hockey, you know, meaningless games in November.  Probably because playoff time this team doesn’t show up half the time.

1 minute ago, jamsim1967 said:

They didn't mail it in, like games 3 and 4, but they didn't play well either. They still have games 6 and 7 to redeem themselves.

Once you allow your goalie with unsought like that, you mailed it in. 1 shot on goal!

After games 3 I said Gallant once again out coached and he can not make adjustments when adjustments are made on him. Devils in 6 early summer vacation for this team. All this talent and playoff experience and they can not show up! What happened to the team that scored 10 goals in the first 2 games?

Edited by Blueshirts1926

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Do you think you'll still be alive in 2048? At their current pace that's likely the next cup.

With the way I drink? Not likely

Just now, deejaid said:

I was in basic training at Fort Jackson South Carolina June of ‘94.  I haven’t seen a Cup win either

I was 7 and couldn’t care less about about hockey unfortunately