• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #3: Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — BFG Division

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Nah fuck that, this Rangers team doesn’t do that shit anymore. They’re gonna rip Shmid (btw who tf is that?) a new one just like they did with Vanecek.

Mika scores two tonight, a hattrick if he’s feeling it big time.

With you all the way, my Zuuuuc man!!!  😃

42 minutes ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Great, Shmid. Now we get shutout on home ice and this no-name Patrick Roy's this series into 7 games. 

Can we PLEASE for once make a backup nobody look like a backup nobody?

This guy is getting lit up tonight. Pulled before we reach the halfway point tbph.

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I fucked up! Weeks ago I invited neighbors to dinner at our house. Guess what? It’s tonight. Gonna’ make several ‘excuse me’ trips to the bathroom to check here for updates. LOL

I know you guys got this - LGR!

Dude ... You need to get your priorities straight. We'll take care of it, but this kind of weakens the bench. 

2 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Sigh...

/unzips

• LMFAO 1
  • The Chyt! 1
  • JIMMY! 1
  • Believe 1

5 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I fucked up! Weeks ago I invited neighbors to dinner at our house. Guess what? It’s tonight. Gonna’ make several ‘excuse me’ trips to the bathroom to check here for updates. LOL

I know you guys got this - LGR!

“Excuse me guys I gave massive diarrhea” should put you in the clear for most of the night 

• LMFAO 1

4 minutes ago, siddious said:

“Excuse me guys I gave massive diarrhea” should put you in the clear for most of the night 

Specifically if you use the fucking word “gave” like buddy…to whom? 
Who or what did you give diarrhea to? Is it in the food? THANKS FOR INVITING US OVER FOR DIARRHEA.”

3 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

I'm not sure if this is as annoying as the music in that Taco Bell commercial or the Citizens Bank commercial that is on constantly during Ranger breaks. Probably not. 

These pieces of shit

11 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Specifically if you use the fucking word “gave” like buddy…to whom? 
Who or what did you give diarrhea to? Is it in the food? THANKS FOR INVITING US OVER FOR DIARRHEA.”

Seriously. 

Do that. 

Take the beating from the wife later. Ride the "GAVE" diarrhea express. Just keep talking about giving diarrhea. Make up a few stories.

"Ahh Fred, I'll tell ya. Work has been nuts. FOR EXAMPLE (glare at the wife as you say it )... The other day. while hydrostatic testing the fire department connection to the building we are working on.... me and my helper were talking  about life. Long story short, the next thing I know.... I gave him...... Diarrhea (while giving a big  confident nod). 

Take it from there. Doesn't matter if that doesn't describe your job at all. Do it!  

Once again the Devils are going to throw the kitchen sink at them. Just need to withstand the storm, counterattack, and then take over.

I'm looking for the 3rd and 4th lines to have a BIG impact tonight. However, If the first two lines want to decide things, far be it from me stop them.