• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #1: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Rip and Tear

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Here comes a problem.  Gallant playing the 4th line a bit too much. Has the kid line had a shift this period?

Honestly I don’t mind that at all. The 4th line this year is a legit 4th line and I have no problem having that line out against anybody.

The kids have not been good today and have a tendency to get stuck in the D-zone for longer periods. I don’t really like them out there against the Devils top 6. And you know that’s the matchup Ruff is looking for.

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Old man Kane looks like a steaming pile out there. He let himself get out of shape and he’s struggling to keep up

somebody get him a walker out there stat.

Great save by Igor as we get skated around by Hughes there.

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Honestly I don’t mind that at all. The 4th line this year is a legit 4th line and I have no problem having that line out against anybody.

The kids have not been good today and have a tendency to get stuck in the D-zone for longer periods. I don’t really like them out there against the Devils top 6. And you know that’s the matchup Ruff is looking for.

Chytil and Kakko (Sans one shift) have looked good. Fatso is easily knocked off the puck and is back to his - gain the zone, spin and blindly chuck the puck to avoid contact or actually carry the puck. He's so fucking frustrating.  

The 4th line.   Gallant will burn them out. He's gotta back off a tiny bit. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Chytil and Kakko (Sans one shift) have looked good. Fatso is easily knocked off the puck and is back to his - gain the zone, spin and blindly chuck the puck to avoid contact or actually carry the puck. He's so fucking frustrating.  

The 4th line.   Gallant will burn them out. He's gotta back off a tiny bit. 

The ice-time so far has been inpacted by all the penalties. Kreids/Zib have 12min+ while Kane has under 8. goody/Motte around 8 and Vesey only 4. The kids around 8 too.

• Thanks 1