• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers at Boston Bruins — de-Fense, de-Fense

35 minutes ago, goondman said:

You are absolutely correct! Although I meant everything I wrote, it wasn't nor isn't meant to be shifty toward-or stir-anyone up. You're a classy dude keirik

See! I told you he a troll. 😂

• LMFAO 4

13 hours ago, NYRangers93 said:

What’s wrong with his nephew 

I saw Mike Richter's nephew at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Believe 1

18 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

If ever there were an alter ego Ozzy account for him to just let loose with frustration and despair, I imagine this is what it’d look like.

Ahh yeah, my burner account...

This is my alter ego that gets possessed by some hair-brained devil, walks me to the PC and posts the most off the wall crazy shit that no one can take seriously....I actually get a kick out of them.  I thought some of my late night drunken posts were off the wall.

This possessed burner account of mine's got my "real-life" me beat by a light year!!!  LOL

I'm getting a whiff of the "Ban-Hammer" getting close though.  I have a feeling that "burner" ain't going to last much longer  😉

35 minutes ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

I saw Mike Richter's nephew at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He shoplifts to cover his degenerate gambling debts and he's addicted to "the pot".

Edited by Pete

41 minutes ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

Is his name Dick Richter?

• LMFAO 1

6 hours ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

I'm confused.  Why would you want pictures of Mike Richters nephew? 

Is.... Is this a Seinfeld or Curb reference? 

Edited by The Dude

Can't get out of their own zone to save their assses.  Can't complete a pass.  Sometimes they're so bad the game looks fixed as hell.  Been like this for 2 seasons now.  Last year they won many games that they shouldn't have, because both goalies were great.  Man they're tough to watch Sometimes 

21 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm confused.  Why would you want pictures of Mike Richters nephew? 

Is.... Is this a Seinfeld or Curb reference? 

Exactly - I only go to thinking about stalking Mike Richter's nephew when Mike Richters lawn guy isn't available. 

@Morphinity 2.0 how would you even know who he is in LA of all places?

• LOL 1

On 3/4/2023 at 1:42 PM, Karan said:

FUCKKK! Annoying after an otherwise solid opening period ugh. 

This team has a history of falling asleep in front of their own net. First 3 goals were an embarrassment. How do you lose sight of someone skating all alone in front of your net 3 times, especially when playing the Presidents cup favorites? Have to figure they're going to try and skate there eventually. I didn't see the 4th, turned the channel after the 3rd. This team does not strike me as a Stanley Cup contender.

Playing defense is part of the overall package when trying to win trophies.

4 minutes ago, jamsim1967 said:

This team has a history of falling asleep in front of their own net. First 3 goals were an embarrassment. How do you lose sight of someone skating all alone in front of your net 3 times, especially when playing the Presidents cup favorites? Have to figure they're going to try and skate there eventually. I didn't see the 4th, turned the channel after the 3rd. This team does not strike me as a Stanley Cup contender.

Playing defense is part of the overall package when trying to win trophies.

This has been a recurring theme for a few months now unfortunately and both goalies have suffered by the defense's woeful lack of ability to clear the front of the net and allow opposing players to get multiple whacks at loose pucks or simply all alone in front. Goalies don't stand much of a chance against opportunities like that.