• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers at Boston Bruins — de-Fense, de-Fense

8 minutes ago, Jdog99 said:

I really hope were not gonna ride or die with the panarin-kane connection...gallants tried every other single possible line combo pre kane, dont tell ne hes suddenly lost his balls to break that one up. Give it another few games if ude like, but if shit doesnt significantly improve, swap tarasenko and kane.

Nah. Swap Zibanejad and Trocheck first. Trocheck and Panarin just doesn't click. Its maddening. Kreider and Trocheck DOES. Panarin and Zibanejad DOES. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, goondman said:

Not even. The only thing i am rooting for is an actual rebuild. 

Yes, that’s what most teams do after reaching the conference finals with a core of win-now players coming off a 110 point season and are currently pacing for another season of over 100 points. You’re absolutely right. Forgive us.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They have lost 6 of 8 man..

It's not all about Kane. This team looks lost and has since mid February.  

I'm not sure Gallant can do ... well... anything.  I'm actually waiting for Kane to spill the beans and totally throw Gallant under tge bus as the new guy who doesn't understand how a team functions like it has.   

And before that they won, what? 22 of 28?

Its a rut. No doubt about it. But I’m confident they’re going to come out of it. Can’t just look at the bad and use it as a blanket. They’ve been very up and down all year. I still think this team hasn’t put together it’s full best run of the year together yet. 

• Believe 1

Listen, I resigned myself to this result long before puckdrop today. The ingredients were all there. 3 in 4. 2 men down again. In a rut. Prolonged little break coming up. Still slipping new pieces into place. Playing against an historic (regular season) team on the road.

Chalk it up. Move onto Montreal. Find your footing. And lets ride.

Perfect time for a little break. Lord knows there are things to work on.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Yes, that’s what most teams do after reaching the conference finals with a core of win-now players coming off a 110 point season and are currently pacing for another season of over 100 points. You’re absolutely right. Forgive us.

They were lucky! As evident by this season! We have a coach who can't coach; some of your "core" do disappearing acts for games at a time; your beloved core can't defend to save their lives; they're soft. And as i exclaimed before, NO METTLE. Even as some of you defend these buffoons, you know I'm right

• Phil unpinned this topic
13 minutes ago, goondman said:

They were lucky! As evident by this season! We have a coach who can't coach; some of your "core" do disappearing acts for games at a time; your beloved core can't defend to save their lives; they're soft. And as i exclaimed before, NO METTLE. Even as some of you defend these buffoons, you know I'm right

Yes you’re right, as evidenced by the fact that they’re pacing 103 points, you’re absolutely right, they should be in full rebuild.

Can I ask an honest question? Who hurt you?

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Yes you’re right, as evidenced by the fact that they’re pacing 103 points, you’re absolutely right, they should be in full rebuild.

I'm going to go with Panarin with a Baguette in the Conservatory

• LMFAO 1

34 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

You’re high! On pace for 103 points????? 

They’re in a rut.

Couple key guys are out.

Integrating significant be pieces on to roster.

Doing it on the fly. 

Theyll figure it out.

All of that off a stretch of 1/3 of the season wherein they went 22-4-4.

Not worried.

Team has the ability for a deep

playoff run and a shot at a Cup.

We can’t draw long conclusions, about what happens from mid-April on now.

It’s game to game. 
Progressing a bit at a time.

And in playoffs, you play one at a time.

So…yeah.

• Believe 1

6 minutes ago, goondman said:

You’re high! On pace for 103 points????? 

Do you know how to do math? I’m just asking.

The Rangers current record is 35-19-9. 

That puts them on pace for 45.5 wins (46), 24.7 losses (25) and 11 OTL’s.

Ready? Here we go. 46 multiplied (or times, or that math logo ‘X’) by 2 equals 92 points.

11 losses in overtime/shootouts equate to 11 points.

92+11=103.

So, to answer your question, no, I am not high. I’m just not literally a psychopath like you.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • LMFAO 2

11 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Do you know how to do math? I’m just asking.

The Rangers current record is 35-19-9. 

That puts them on pace for 45.5 wins (46), 24.7 losses (25) and 11 OTL’s.

Ready? Here we go. 46 multiplied (or times, or that math logo ‘X’) by 2 equals 92 points.

11 losses in overtime/shootouts equate to 11 points.

92+11=103.

So, to answer your question, no, I am not high. I’m just not literally a psychopath like you.

Ah yes, you tell how a debate went when the-attempted-insults begin. 

Edited by goondman

3 minutes ago, goondman said:

Ah yes, you tell how a debate went when the-attempted-insults begin. 

I…don’t even know what this means.

You asked if I was high. I said I wasn’t. The reason you asked if I was high was because I said they were on pace for 103 points. I explained how they are on pace for 103 points.

I don’t take psychopath as an insult. I think we’re all psychopaths for this team.

Some positive, some negative.

I think we know which way you lean. Literally all the time.

How's this for math:

Soft+Gerard Galant×James Dolan÷Drury×lack of mettle+no actual system(in place)+going on 30 years since last cup×over rated golie×super overrated  draft picks÷no D from forwards×typical NYR trash= no cup for us!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!

• The Chyt! 1

23 minutes ago, goondman said:

How's this for math:

Soft+Gerard Galant×James Dolan÷Drury×lack of mettle+no actual system(in place)+going on 30 years since last cup×over rated golie×super overrated  draft picks÷no D from forwards×typical NYR trash= no cup for us!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!

A lot of cold hard truths in here tbh

They’d still beat the Devils though.

Edited by BrooksBurner

31 minutes ago, goondman said:

How's this for math:

You = Should find another team to watch. You'll be happier.

13 hours ago, goondman said:

I know you're not a Rangers fan. Which makes me wonder what you're doing here, since trolling is against the rules.