• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #24] Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Paved Paradise and Put up a Parking Lot

Drew a Penalty

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Damn, man that's bleak. lol I don't blame you for feeling that way though.

What a difference in overall vibe and everything, eh?

They maybe split with Chicago. Otherwise, I don't really see an easy win until Washington. There's no way Gallant survives this.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

They maybe split with Chicago. Otherwise, I don't really see an easy win until Washington. There's no way Gallant survives this.

Even Washington makes me shake at this point. lol Zero confidence across the board. I thought maybe he'd be gone by Christmas, but he might not even get out of the first week of December.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Even Washington makes me shake at this point. lol Zero confidence across the board. I thought maybe he'd be gone by Christmas, but he might not even get out of the first week of December.

Yup. Played down to bad teams. Now they're playing good ones. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Vince mentioned on Marek's show today that the Rangers have only won 4 of their last 12.  Gallant can't afford to have a bad week because this month sucks.

52 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Vince mentioned on Marek's show today that the Rangers have only won 4 of their last 12.  Gallant can't afford to have a bad week because this month sucks.

I mean, the writing is on the wall. The schedule is so much harder than it was. They played down and lost to teams they should have beaten. Now they/Gallant will have to lie in the bed they've made for themselves.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

You're predicting the team goes on a 15-game losing streak? I mean things are looking pretty discouraging but I'm not sure they're bad enough to pull that off.

2 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Gallant isn’t starting Halak if he doesn’t have some assurances that he’s safe as the team works through this “slump” if we can call it that.

If you asked him, he'd say "I don't know, you'd have to ask Chris, I'm unaware"

• Applause 1