• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #23) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the Rangers They Were Good

Phil

Just now, torontonyr said:

I'm not a knee jerk guy, but getting mock Igor chanted in your own barn is pretty embarrassing and something has to give.

That's the type of shit that would embarrass the owner.....ala when the NYR got humiliated by the NYI and Tom Wilson and Dolan fired everyone

Just now, siddious said:

we’re approaching Tom Wilson on Panarin territory 

Arguably worse? That team had no business being competitive or tough, and they were being asked to answer to both.

This team is, theoretically, both and we can't figure out how to hold a lead.

Just now, Karan said:

How about a crushing hit? Or stirring up some shit? Or starting up a fight? This team is completely lifeless on the bench and ice right now. They're completely just going through the motions. 

Well if the players have tuned out GG then I wouldn't expect anything like that.

1 minute ago, torontonyr said:

I think we at least give Gallant one more game after this, the Devil's have been unstoppable as of late so you probably want to crystalize your direction based on a more relative quantity. But, times ticking.

Edmonton was that game. If we don’t come back here you fire the coach. Slumps are normal - this team has checked out and the season can still be saved 

1 minute ago, torontonyr said:

I think we at least give Gallant one more game after this, the Devil's have been unstoppable as of late so you probably want to crystalize your direction based on a more relative quantity. But, times ticking.

One more game?  They've been shit vs. terrible teams before the Devils game....This should just be the icing on the cake.  If you can't get up for a rival team that is across the river from you, then you need to be canned.  

This when you go out and beat the shit out of a devil player. Or you go out and lay the biggest monster hit you could possibly make legal or illegal. It be a good time to have a player like a Zack Kassian you know somebody that resembles or plays like the guy we just traded

Edited by Lord Al

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don't know man, something really has to. This is a bad of epic proportions.

As long as people pay for tickets etc, Dolan will continue to do what Dolan does. We as fans really have the control, but good luck getting everyone on board with a boycott