• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #23) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the Rangers They Were Good

Phil

Just now, siddious said:

By then bedard should be coming into his own and we can afford to get someone good to play with him 

If we had Bedard we'd play him as a 4th line checker so Vesey, Gauthier and even bring back McKegg so he can play top line minutes. 

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

If Gallant has a job after tonight, I'll be floored. I said it before; we will know by tonight if he is sticking around. This guy is cooked. Time to move on.

He'd be gone if it was me, but something tells me Drury is going to sit on his hands for a while on this one.

Edited by rmc51

Just now, rmc51 said:

He'd be gone if it was me, but something tells me Drury is going to sit on his hands for a while on this one.

That is insane to mail in a season for absolutely no reason. Dude has lost the room and in order to recover they need someone calling the shots and holding everyone accountable.

It's shocking how lifeless this team is.  No passion whatsoever.  No scrums, hits, fights, nothing.  They are just happy to lose.  Panarin and Mika got their goal and if they lose 8-2 they are happy because they scored.  

Who on this team is in that locker room getting into people's faces and calling them out?  Fox, Mika, Panarin, Kreider, Trouba?  Are we kidding here?  This is the core they have chose.   

Count the rink turns in period 3.  Guy rink turns once he should be warned by the coach.  Twice it's the bench.   Happens again scratch next game. Mika, Panarin, Kakko, lead the league in them.  Pussy ass poke checks instead of playing the body is a team skill.  

Honestly this team does need a rebuild. And let's not rebuild with guys under 25 who have demanded out of their drafted cities.  Entitled douchebags.  What do you expect?