• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #22) Rangers vs. Edmonton Oilers — McAfternoon Hockey

Drew a Penalty

Every goalie know NYR PP consists of getting Zib a slapper from the left. Again today, Campbell knows to slide to his right. Too damn predictable and useless. Again, doesn't appear to be a lot of instruction nor guidance from the coaches. 

And about that; shades of Quinn.Top 2 lines don't appear to care about scoring. Borders on appearing like they're above getting their noses dirty ;nobody goes to the net. Lots of curling back, overpassing, trying to be too cute. No point to cycling if nobody is in fornt of the net.

Miller and Hajek both looked like garbage once they had to pick up  minutes when Lindgren got hurt.

May be knee jerk, but it's not wrong; there's a problem here. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I swear the man only calls time outs when PP1 is tired and needs a break. 

I missed the entire game. Saw Rangers up 3-0 then 3-1. Who's to blame here. The guys I've been sitting on are all the major minus in t he +/-  Talk to me goose. What in the shit happened?

Gauthier scored. That’s all you should care about after this game.

As to who’s to blame? Almost everyone. Start with Gallant, then the two russians I guess (no not Kravtsov).

• JIMMY! 1

Sometimes you hear the bullet!

The dreaded 3 goal lead rears it's ugly head and here we go!!  I gotta admit though, I'm not even surprised we fucked that game away!

..And here are the Top 4 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT:

2 hours ago, -ERIK- said:

even when they score goals....they don't.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Challenge that, you rat-faced fuck!

1 hour ago, josh said:

Groundhog with a great goal there

13 minutes ago, siddious said:

This team is so bad I genuinely hope they all get traded and fired. 🤣

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @siddious, Pete who may just get his wish after that fucking travesty!

Last year we found ways to win, and this year we're being ultra-creative in finding ways to shit the bed!

I just can't wait for the Devils on Monday night!!! 

• Applause 1

I walked in on the game at 3-1 and immediately saw that we looked either tired (no excuse for that) or disinterested. If that’s the case? NOBODY on this team is untouchable. Drury needs to shake this friggin’ tree before it rots during peak picking season. Gallant? Sure - that’s the easiest change off the bat. “Go get a cab on 7th Ave and GTFO!” After that, even with an interim coach if that’s what happens next, Drury should give the team about 10 games to show signs of life. If not? Time to move some wood! 

13 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I walked in on the game at 3-1 and immediately saw that we looked either tired (no excuse for that) or disinterested. If that’s the case? NOBODY on this team is untouchable. Drury needs to shake this friggin’ tree before it rots during peak picking season. Gallant? Sure - that’s the easiest change off the bat. “Go get a cab on 7th Ave and GTFO!” After that, even with an interim coach if that’s what happens next, Drury should give the team about 10 games to show signs of life. If not? Time to move some wood! 

Disinterested is the word I've used to describe them for last 10 games, maybe more. They just don't seem to care.

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Curious to see how Gallant defends this one in the post game presser. Probably more of "I thought we had a good game, the guys battled hard, we just had a few misplays go the other way and end up in the back of our net, it happens, we'll be ready for the next one". 

It's not "probably"...

After losses, Gallant usually starts his presser with "I thought we had a good game..." How the fuck he can say that after losses is beyond me.

• VINNY! 1

20 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

It's not "probably"...

After losses, Gallant usually starts his presser with "I thought we had a good game..." How the fuck he can say that after losses is beyond me.

I get the feeling his lackadaisical is rubbing off on the players. They can't be okay with losses like this. They need to be not okay and get pissed off and fired up and do something about it rather than taking these morale victory's and churning out the same old formula in the next game. Until you openly face your shortcomings, things aren't going to change.

2 hours ago, Valriera said:

Dolan is going to do the press conference because GG getting fired 

Hopefully, because he's selling! He's the problem! Been the problem, will continue to be the problem

If there was a Hall of Shame for worst pro tram owners, he, Al Davis, Jerry Jones etc would lead in first year voting. F the Rangers and F J. Dolan

• Keeps it 100 1