• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #11] Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers — Six Goalie Hockey

Drew a Penalty

For some weird reason when the broadcast cuts to the studio or commercials the camera still rolls on my stream. I got sound and picture from the talk between Jones and the woman interviewer (don't remember her name) before the interview. It was awkward as hell lol.

It also happens all the time during commercial breaks during periods. I get to hear Sam and Joe talking when they think the mic's are off.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I did not particularly care for that period of ice hockey.

5 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

A couple of decent shifts at the end, but that was a bad and boring 1st period.

At 3 mins left, I was thinking I had watched a whole lotta nothing. 

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

For some weird reason when the broadcast cuts to the studio or commercials the camera still rolls on my stream. I got sound and picture from the talk between Jones and the woman interviewer (don't remember her name) before the interview. It was awkward as hell lol.

It also happens all the time during commercial breaks during periods. I get to hear Sam and Joe talking when they think the mic's are off.

Oh I love that one. 

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

It’s usually way ahead, too. But the picture isn’t the best

it hasn’t been working for me the last 2 weeks though 

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Probably talking about some tits on a 20 year old girl in the crowd or something.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

Just now, josh said:

It’s usually way ahead, too. But the picture isn’t the best

it hasn’t been working for me the last 2 weeks though 

The weird part is that it's not an illegal stream. It's the web app for Viasat, the ones that have the rights to show NHL in Norway. So everyone watching NHL in Norway gets it like that lol.