• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #11] Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers — Six Goalie Hockey

Drew a Penalty

17 hours ago, lefty9 said:

At least you could reset it ,I have to take my back ,twice in three month's

And it cost me $265 a month for cable 

Cut the cord......Get ExpressVPN for $100.....Log into a city like San Francisco, log into ESPN+, stream Rangers games (can even choose NYR broadcast)

4 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

Thanks

Now i got to convince my better half 

Your parents or wife's parents have cable?  Can you set up streaming with their cable account?  For instance, my parents have spectrum, I set up a log in with their account, and use the spectrum app on my TV to get "cable".  I don't get every channel since I am not on their home network but whatever channels I don't get, I go to that individual channels app and log in with the spectrum credentials.  So essentially I pay $0 for cable.  🙂 . 

• Bullseye 1

45 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Your parents or wife's parents have cable?  Can you set up streaming with their cable account?  For instance, my parents have spectrum, I set up a log in with their account, and use the spectrum app on my TV to get "cable".  I don't get every channel since I am not on their home network but whatever channels I don't get, I go to that individual channels app and log in with the spectrum credentials.  So essentially I pay $0 for cable.  🙂 . 

Seth Meyers Win GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

This is what I do with my parent's Optimum account.  I set everything up for them and my brother, my sister, and I all chip in a little bit to them every month and we all use their log on info on the individual apps.  However, I never thought to use the OptimumTV app to get pseudo cable.  I didn't know that was even a thing.  I'll have to look into that.  

Edited by SaveByRichter35

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

This is what I do with my parent's Optimum account.  I set everything up for them and my brother, my sister, and I all chip in a little bit to them every month and we all use their log on info on the individual apps.  However, I never thought to use the OptimumTV app to get pseudo cable.  I didn't know that was even a thing.  I'll have to look into that.  

Don’t get on Keiriks bad side. Hes still got the connections to get your fancy streaming service laundering operation shut down

• LOL 1