• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #3: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em

Not that I want to bring it up since the Rangers have become a team that constantly ices the puck, but I thought they did away with delayed icing?

Why do players even have to skate back to retrieve pucks or come close to retrieving pucks that are pretty much uncontested icings? Shaving time off the clock and risking injury/ wasting energy?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not that I want to bring it up since the Rangers have become a team that constantly ices the puck, but I thought they did away with delayed icing?

Why do players even have to skate back to retrieve pucks or come close to retrieving pucks that are pretty much uncontested icings? Shaving time off the clock and risking injury/ wasting energy?

Race to the faceoff dot determines icing call 

1 minute ago, CBrowningPI said:

Kakko is slow and soft with no energy at all.

Need the kid line back together and for Strome to be moved to 4th line. Vatrano needs to sit. Copp should center Panarin and Gauthier. 

Sorry guys, but the big dummy would take the puck to the net. Nobody on this team besides Chytil (!!!!!??????) will take the puck to the net or camp in front.

Man I just lost a little respect for DeAngelo. "They can boo who ever the hell they want it doesn't bother me." Yeah ok. Come on man. Be honest. It hurts a little. Some of us loved you man and you made your digs here. 

They only boo you because they miss you Tony!