• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #7: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

The reffing is fine lmao. Pittsburgh is disciplined. Trouba made an awful play, what are they to do? Panarin whacked him on the hand, what are they to do.

Only iffy one was Guentzel, I wouldn't have called it either.

• Bullseye 2

5 minutes ago, AliveIn94 said:

I've never seen the league stop play like a min later for a goal

They're making that call all day every day regardless of who the teams are in the playoffs, that puck was without question in the net. No black helicopters required here. They got it right. We shot ourselves squarely in the dick. Only ourselves to blame.

Just now, Dunny said:

The reffing is fine lmao. Pittsburgh is disciplined. Trouba made an awful play, what are they to do? Panarin whacked him on the hand, what are they to do.

Which Guentzel non call are you referring to?

• LOL 1

Just now, Dunny said:

Call a few hooks and interference penalties on the Pens. 

2 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Tend to agree.  As long as we get a pp (and convert) at some point we're golden

3 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

They're making that call all day every day regardless of who the teams are in the playoffs, that puck was without question in the net. No black helicopters required here. They got it right. We shot ourselves squarely in the dick. Only ourselves to blame.

The high stick, no way around it, that's 4  minutes with Mathewson bleeding.

But the soft call on Panarin and noncalls, that's bullshit.  And it's been a theme all series. 

Pittsburgh is the better team. After 7 games that much is obvious. Probably nothing more than coaching as the Rangers literally have none.  Igor is looking like he's in top form so that kind of equals things up.  Next goal may win this thing

• VINNY! 1

5 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Jarry reaching out and bumping anyone that skates near the net? Friedman after whistle nonsense .  Nah man. Reffing is pretty fuckinn far from alright 

pulp fiction GIF

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can't wait to see which Rangers team comes out for the second period.

This team is so Jekyl and Hyde it's infuriating.  It's Game 7, why are we guessing what the effort is every period?

8 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

absolutely, it's just uncommon to let play keep going forblike 30 sec, usually the refs conference call the league immediately, I gurss Toronto was slow to catch it too