• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF: (1M) Carolina Hurricanes vs. (1WC) Boston Bruins

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Damn, Pastrnak heavily bowls over Raanta...series changer?

Reminiscent of Kreider and Price.

I dont want to hate Boston but I can't help it with that rat they keep on their team.. i really don't like that guy. His comments in the media make me even question him as a person too.

Carolina is just scary. The one thing about them that I’ve noticed is that they do go through these few minute stretches where they lose structure, lose control and just get worked. Happened a few times against us this year, just happened after the Bergeron goal to make it 4-2.

Ullmark to the bench, 4:16 left. And a PP coming for Boston.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

That is beautiful. Svechnikov might be my favorite non-ranger NHL'er atm. He's just so freakin good. The skills, the goal scoring, throws big hits like these from time to time, always in the middle of scrums and he can take over games when he wants to.

Imagine if Kakko turned into something like that.

• LMFAO 5
  • JIMMY! 1
  • Believe 1

13 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

That is beautiful. Svechnikov might be my favorite non-ranger NHL'er atm. He's just so freakin good. The skills, the goal scoring, throws big hits like these from time to time, always in the middle of scrums and he can take over games when he wants to.

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

• LMFAO 2
  • Believe 2

On 5/5/2022 at 3:19 AM, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Perhaps only in our dreams, or NHL '22.

Jesus... Bruins fans beating on the glass broke it and a huge piece fell on the penalty box keeper. Knocked him out cold and this guy is easily 65... WTF 

Edited by Pete

Didn't the Rangers initially sign Nemeth to try and make the transition for Lundkvist a bit easier?  Not how the Rangers thought it would pan out.  Smith on a very good Canes team, Nemeth Sucks, and Lundkvist was sent down and finished the season in Hartford.

6 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Didn't the Rangers initially sign Nemeth to try and make the transition for Lundkvist a bit easier?  Not how the Rangers thought it would pan out.  Smith on a very good Canes team, Nemeth Sucks, and Lundkvist was sent down and finished the season in Hartford.

I was kind of surprised we let Smith walk, especially after what he did against Wilson.  

5 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Nemeth had a rough year away from the rink that no one could have predicted.  I don't think hes been as bad as people try to make him out to be, but there always needs to be a whipping boy I guess.

And sometimes a player just isn't good and is being paid too much and being played over his head and that's Nemeth. 

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

And sometimes a player just isn't good and is being paid too much and being played over his head and that's Nemeth. 

Yeah, I’m going to agree with Pete here. It’s not a whipping boy situation to point out a guy is not good here. Does that make Gauthier a whipping boy too because we might all agree he’s the softest 6’4 player or is thatvjust, once again, speaking a truth?

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Yeah, I’m going to agree with Pete here. It’s not a whipping boy situation to point out a guy is not good here. Does that make Gauthier a whipping boy too because we might all agree he’s the softest 6’4 player or is thatvjust, once again, speaking a truth?

Also, the term applies to someone who doesn't deserve it. There are between 6-8 Rangers who deserve more of a leash and get ragged on the regular. 

• TroCheckmark 1