• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF: (1M) Carolina Hurricanes vs. (1WC) Boston Bruins

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

• Phil unpinned this topic
28 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Terrific ending. A lot of fun to watch

sure was. Brain dead move by Skjei after breaking his stick with ~ 30 seconds left and headed right to the bench skatking right by the forward trying to hand him his stick leaving Pastrnak wide open for the easy goal with 20 seconds left.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

sure was. Brain dead move by Skjei after breaking his stick with ~ 30 seconds left and headed right to the bench skatking right by the forward trying to hand him his stick leaving Pastrnak wide open for the easy goal with 20 seconds left.

Idk which feed I was watching, but they even said something like, "even if Skjei didn't go to the bench, he wouldn't have been able to block that shot/pass (I forget what they said) because he didn't have a stick."

I'm glad someone else saw Skjei literally deny the stick from his teammate lol

Edited by phillyb
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Idk which feed I was watching, but they even said something like, "even if Skjei didn't go to the bench, he wouldn't have been able to block that shot/pass (I forget what they said) because he didn't have a stick."

I'm glad someone else saw Skjei literally deny the stick from his teammate lol

Even if he couldn't have blocked had he not gone to the bench, he would have been in better position to at least try.

yeah he could not of played it worse if he tried. Completely vacated that side down low and left one of the best players in the game wide open for well a sure goal. The forward trying to hand him his stick was only a few feet away.  It almost came back to bite them with the 20 seconds of coas as the Bruins went for the tie after the gift goal from Skeji.

Edited by jsrangers