• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs — Big Smoke 'em

Phil

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Don't you laugh at me, you....you ....you....Simon!!!   LOL

Hey man, watch me call this one tonight!!  6-2 baby!!!

Reaves with his 1st of the season to boot!!! 

U say that about Reeves almost every game. He never comes thru.  He’s playing solely for Phil’s well-being. There’s no other use for him on the team. 

37 minutes ago, josh said:

sucks that Barron get taxi'd.

But, again, the Rangers dont have anyone else waivers exempt they can send down. (I believe McKegg hit the threshold where he needs to clear waivers again, to get sent down/taxi squad)

Barron showed absolutely nothing, really. At least Laf’s skin gets red after a shift

4 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Barron showed absolutely nothing, really. At least Laf’s skin gets red after a shift

Figured you would notice and enjoy that, since it probably reminds you of another physical activity that makes the skin red after.

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

U say that about Reeves almost every game. He never comes thru.  He’s playing solely for Phil’s well-being. There’s no other use for him on the team. 

Even a broken analog clock is right twice a day.

Ozzie is due for a correct prediction... 😉👍

• Cheers 1

• Phil changed the title to [RS] (#40) Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs — Big Smoke 'em

"Adam this is Biss..."

How annoying is he? Biss? Fuck you. You stunk at hockey and somehow became a hockey personality. I found you entertaining,  but pipe down with acting like players respect you enough to refer to /announce yourself as "Biss". Ass clown. 

Edited by The Dude