• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#33) Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning — You Again?

25 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Chyitl is garbage juice on a July day. 

YES!! - can smell him and a couple others from here. If they can ever plug those holes watchout! Getting closer riding Shesty's back while it holds up this time.

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

for those asking if the team is better off without having Panarin in the lineup.  Half these forwards have done nothing at this level worth speaking about. Many of their ceilingings are the depth of a puddle.  Today they as Pete and a couple others pointed out they got outstanding efforts from Zib, CK, Goodrow and Igor. Most nights especially in the playoffs that's not going to be enough.  Big win today with a lineup littered with crap or in a nicer way marginally at best talented NHL players (and way too many of them at one time.

I'll enjoy the hell outta the win and hope Panarin gets back as quickly as possible.

There's one person asking if they're better without Panarin and I think the rest of us assume it's a joke question. 

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

What a fucking game..  

that’s the post. 

My son asked me if I wanted to

go to this game a couple of nights ago. Seeing it was an afternoon game and likely a ‘kid’s day’ game, I passed. I’ve found those games to be lower in fan energy and after attending a few said, “Never again.” 

And then I see the score…🤦‍♂️

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank

3 hours ago, Go Blue said:

I wish Zuc was on the team

I thought about Zuc the other day 😞

30 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

My son asked me if I wanted to

go to this game a couple of nights ago. Seeing it was an afternoon game and likely a ‘kid’s day’ game, I passed. I’ve found those games to be lower in fan energy and after attending a few said, “Never again.” 

And then I see the score…🤦‍♂️

Not this season. Gallant got these fuckers coming out hot. 

• Keeps it 100 1

4 hours ago, ThirtyONE said:

There's one person asking if they're better without Panarin and I think the rest of us assume it's a joke question. 

well could be but there was also a thread started in Feb 2021 that ran 6 pages about trading Panarin so I think there's more than one that at some level would consider it 31. So I don't discount someone's opinion that they may feel they looked better today without him.  Personally I do think it's a crazy thought.

Welcome back once again, folks!!  Yes, absolutely a statement game this afternoon!  Sweeping the defending Stanley Cup Champs, missing our best player, and having 2 rookies on our 3rd D pairing!!  ...In a shut out, no less!!! 

........And here are the Top 8 nominees for today's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Antonio Brown: Official Ass Clown of the NFL!

13 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

If the question is "Who accidentally slept in?" then the answer is definitely me.

11 hours ago, Pete said:

Strome gonna have to make chicken shit into chicken salad 

11 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Need at least a hat trick from Mika today to have a chance.

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’m a Bears fan so it’s the suck bowl for us 

9 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

How many razors do we think Nils goes through a year? 2? 3?

9 hours ago, Valriera said:

My girl’s period is more exciting 

9 hours ago, Flynn said:

I’m not sure Gauthier could score on a soccer goal with Peter Dinklage in net. 

8 hours ago, Bugg said:

Chyitl is garbage juice on a July day. 

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Sharpshooter, Sharpy for unlocking the "I HAVE BALLS MADE OF CRYSTAL" achievement!!!

Hey big fella!  When you get a chance, can you offer us up a few Powerball numbers??

crystal ball animation GIF by Hey Pantarei

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
18 hours ago, Kevin said:

Vodka’s burner account

Nope...

15 hours ago, jsrangers said:

well could be but there was also a thread started in Feb 2021 that ran 6 pages about trading Panarin so I think there's more than one that at some level would consider it 31. So I don't discount someone's opinion that they may feel they looked better today without him.  Personally I do think it's a crazy thought.

I hadn't been around long enough to see that thread, I didn't think, or implied that they should trade Panarin. That would be crazy. It was just a simple question....

Missing Panarin had been big news, but the team didn't seem to miss him. Yesterday had been the first time, the the Rangers played 60 minutes in this season. They might be playing with the same energy tonight, or may not, we will see soon enough...

1 hour ago, Cr00zng said:

Nope...

I hadn't been around long enough to see that thread, I didn't think, or implied that they should trade Panarin. That would be crazy. It was just a simple question....

Missing Panarin had been big news, but the team didn't seem to miss him. Yesterday had been the first time, the the Rangers played 60 minutes in this season. They might be playing with the same energy tonight, or may not, we will see soon enough...

Since Art isn't out long term and it's early in the season if gives the yutes a chance to step it up