• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#33) Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning — You Again?

11 minutes ago, phillyb said:

What a great first period. Holy shit. 

Gone are the days when this team comes out flat. Fuck yes!

Let’s fucking go!

for today anyway pretty sure they had a game very recently where they has a shot or two on goal for the huge majority of a first period.  I would say today is more the exception and I hope they can keep rolling!

Edited by jsrangers

Just now, Cash or Czech said:

Notice how he set up Strome, because he’s not playing with brain dead linemates

I mean I go back and forth with this. Alf was supposed to be the talented one that makes others better. But playing with better players help for sure.

Just now, Keirik said:

I mean I go back and forth with this. Alf was supposed to be the talented one that makes others better. But playing with better players help for sure.

Last season playing with Buch and Zib, he was on a .5 point/game pace. It definitely makes a difference. But yes, he hasn’t shown that he deserves it based on his play with worse players down the lineup

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, Showstoppa113 said:

We get your first round pick so it’s win win or lose lose for us, but it’s not like this regime is competent when it comes to the draft anyhow 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Yeah, my in laws are all Giants fans so I get reminded all the time lol. I just want a Bears win for a worse giants pick 🙂

• LMFAO 1