• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#17) Rangers at Toronto Maple Leafs — Bunch of Guys Face Their Canadian Variants

Drew a Penalty

11 minutes ago, josh said:

Panarin with his 5th turnover of the game - drink 

The password is "regression". At a loss why this team's top 2 lines insist on pointlessly trying to cycle in the corners when they aren't good at it rather than shooting the puck and going to the net. 

• Applause 1

3 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

This is gonna be a good test for this team. We walked out of Toronto with 2 points last time largely (or all) because of Shesterkin. He’s gonna need to be big again tonight, but the team needs to show up too.

Full 60. Let’s go! LGR!!!!!!

NYR playing ok BUT…we’re not playing in the same game TOR is. We appear to be a 1/4 step behind, always. We have more to give. Let’s see it boys. What are they waiting for? Third period?

I think our top 9 looks so much better if you take Goodrow off that 1st line RW and make him our 3C. And I've wanted Kakko on the 1st line too, I know he looked good with Panarin and Strome for a few games but I think Zib and Kreider need what he brings more honestly.

Kreider  -  Zib  - Kakko
Panarin  -  Strome  -  Gauthier/Chytil
Laf  -  Goodrow  -  Gauthier/Chytil

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Tonybologna said:

I think our top 9 looks so much better if you take Goodrow off that 1st line RW and make him our 3C. And I've wanted Kakko on the 1st line too, I know he looked good with Panarin and Strome for a few games but I think Zib and Kreider need what he brings more honestly.

Kreider  -  Zib  - Kakko
Panarin  -  Strome  -  Gauthier/Chytil
Laf  -  Goodrow  -  Gauthier/Chytil

Dryden Hunt for Middle-6 Forward 2022