• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I imagine this as @Ozzy nursing sessions when he was but a pup suckling at the teet. 

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

Can we video chat you in? I’ll bring my iPad to the bar lol 

That'd be cool, Keith!  Like a Pod cast of drunken Ranger fan degenerates!! 

Count me in!!  LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm still the same, 50/50.  Work won't get in the way that night.  I'll see how things are going that night with the kids.  If anything I might be a little later again after they're in bed.

We will save all the replays for you 

• LOL 1
  • Cheers 1

16 hours ago, Pete said:

I'll not be there! 

We actually have been thinking to try and organize a meet up or group game meet up at some point in the spring if there is some interest. Some of you guys would be fun to hang out with I suppose lol 

16 hours ago, Keirik said:

We actually have been thinking to try and organize a meet up or group game meet up at some point in the spring if there is some interest. Some of you guys would be fun to hang out with I suppose lol 

As long as the right chemicals are involved. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

We'll get one together for February....maybe we can get Pete and Jimmy in for the ride this time!

Yea sorry about that fellas.  We spent the weekend at a hotel with my side of the family celebrating joint birthdays.  Kid's schedule was all thrown off with the late nights and they were a mess Monday night.  Felt bad leaving my wife to deal with everything herself.  Hopefully next time.

With that said, how many of you guys are into wrestling?  I've gotten back into it full time recently.  I haven't missed a show since November aside from the 2 PPVs.  Would anyone be interested in getting together for the Royal Rumble on Saturday the 28th?  I would have to move around my work schedule for the day if there is interest.

Edited by SaveByRichter35