• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I was fully expecting Ozzy to want to get together for the opener tonight, but I'm missing the game and my own hockey game to take my wife to a Fleetwood Mac cover band concert.

This being said lets plan for the first get together soon.

The opener would be a great one, but I'm eye-balling either the 25th against Colorado, or the 26th against the fucktards....whatever works for you guys, I have 2 answers:  YES and Sure!  Pick one  😉

Edited by Ozzy

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

The opener would be a great one, but I'm eye-balling either the 25th against Colorado, or the 26th against the fucktards....whatever works for you guys, I have 2 answers:  YES and Sure!  Pick one  😉

41 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Both should be fine but we will check in a day or two before.

@SaveByRichter35 either better or worse? 

I can't make either of those unfortunately.  Working both nights.  Let me know about the next one though.  If I can make it I will be there.

• Cheers 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

25 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I can't make either of those unfortunately.  Working both nights.  Let me know about the next one though.  If I can make it I will be there.

Definitely dude....you're in!!!  ...we'll find a date we can rock it

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CCCP said:

im not sure how tall you are but what if he thinks you're Pete and shoots you? i'm not sure i'd take that chance

You know it's funny you'd think that, because I don't think I've ever heard him bash anyone up here....like....ever. 

Usually it's just pure game time fun, and lots of beer.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1