• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

24 minutes ago, siddious said:

im a gtd every time man. Starting a new job on Monday so I have no idea what my schedule will even be going forward for the next few weeks. Never say never though. 

Yeah, I figured my man...that's cool...I kinda figured if you were around you'd join us.

How did everything work out with the insurance info?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm available tomorrow and Sunday if you guys wanna give it another go...

I’ll know by the afternoon. I might go to the game. Ozz has band practice but holy fuck this isn’t time for practicing Iron Maiden when the gam3 is on so let’s be realistic.

RJ probably will be drunk in a corner peeing somewhere 

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’ll know by the afternoon. I might go to the game. Ozz has band practice but holy fuck this isn’t time for practicing Iron Maiden when the gam3 is on so let’s be realistic.

RJ probably will be drunk in a corner peeing somewhere 

Paul has a 65" screen in the studio!  If they think I'm strumming tunes while watching this game, they're crazier than I am!  LOL

Me and the other guitar player are both enormous Ranger fans....We told them this was a bad idea, but at least he's buying the beer tonight.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Anyone in the city area feel free to join me at my local bar (LIC Bar) for any games. I do a boot chug after every win

Fuck yeah, PB!!!  We'll have to incorporate a "Fan Salute" ourselves after each victory!!!  I love that idea!!!

@Keirik...hey dude...I like this idea!!! 

• LMFAO 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If you guys weren't out in suffolk I totally would

Miss the meetups we used to do with Phil, Pete, Ray, and some others at Foleys back in 2014

1 hour ago, Morphinity said:

RIP Foleys

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

I have my daughter's dance recital at 4:30 on Sunday 😢....I would have seriously considered coming out for the afternoon game, sounds like a much better time than at Central Park.  

We'll have to pick something in those guys' neck of the woods for next season....maybe for the Cup Final! 

No sweat @Blue Heaven Blue!  We'll get ya for one soon!!  You'll have a blast!!

• Like 1