• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

17 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

For those not in attendance last night, I was so preoccupied with my disco fries that I was that idiot in the bar who celebrated a fucking goal replay.  Someone I would usually make fun of.  I felt great shame.

I thought they scored too,  I just hid it better!!!  LOL

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

For those not in attendance last night, I was so preoccupied with my disco fries that I was that idiot in the bar who celebrated a fucking goal replay.  Someone I would usually make fun of.  I felt great shame.

We all had a good chuckle though. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

We all had a good chuckle though. 🙂

@siddious @Keirik Thanks for the headache most of yesterday.  Even that one little thimble sized shot of Jameson roughed me up.  I used to say as I am nearing 40 that I cannot drink like I used to.  I think I need to start saying I just can't drink anymore lol.  What a little bitch I've become lol.

Edited by SaveByRichter35
  • LMFAO 2

46 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

@siddious @Keirik Thanks for the headache most of yesterday.  Even that one little thimble sized shot of Jameson roughed me up.  I used to say as I am nearing 40 that I cannot drink like I used to.  I think I need to start saying I just can't drink anymore lol.  What a little bitch I've become lol.

Lol, think we stayed an extra two hours