• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I think the 25th is good.  I forgot to look to see if I have anything planned for that evening.

18 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Any place is fine by me 

Done!!  Miller's Ale House Tuesday night against the Avs!!  I'll be there about 1/2 hour before game time

• LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

17 hours ago, siddious said:

Out for the 25th boys I have a work event that night. If you guys change it to the 26th vs the isles let me know 

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’m fine e with changing it to allow Peter to come. Slight chance I go to the game but prices seem to be going out of control right now 

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Wednesday should be good.

Ok, the 26th against "Those fuckin' Isles"!!!  Wednesday night, the 26th!!!  We're in fellas!!!

Game is at 7:30pm

Any of you wild and crazy Rangers freaks wanna join, we'll be at:

Miller's Ale House

4000 Middle Country Rd

Lake Grove, NY 11755

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Boys I feel terrible doing thing since we moved days on my behalf but my wife had a procedure done a few days ago and I thought she would be fully recovered by now but there’s no way I can leave her with the kid tonight.  

First round is on me next time. 

Sorry The Hangover GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

Boys I feel terrible doing thing since we moved days on my behalf but my wife had a procedure done a few days ago and I thought she would be fully recovered by now but there’s no way I can leave her with the kid tonight.  

First round is on me next time. 

Sorry The Hangover GIF

No sweat Pete!!  Make sure the hatches are all battened down with the wife and kid, and we'll do it again soon with ya dude!!! 

• Like 1