• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

19 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I think @SaveByRichter35 is out. I'm probably outbas well to be honest. Just too close to my wife popping and I probably should just be home just in case. We also are down to 1 car right now so if I take it and her water breaks.....

Yeah man!  Good call!!  Rather be safe!! ....Fuck it!  We'll get it together for after the birth, so we have something else to celebrate!!  LOL

Hang tough Big man!!! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea sorry guys, my daughter and I woke up with pink eye Tuesday and both of us have been fighting fevers since Wednesday.  Today is my first day back to work and I am still not 100%.  

No sweat man...Keith is on stand by with the wife for a little, and it was a tough day to get it together.  We'll rock out another soon! 

• Cheers 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
44 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

When are we thinking about meeting up?  I need some beer and wings.  Speaking of, can I recommend a spot to meet up?  There is a little bar by me in Ronkonkoma right across from the fire house, Old City Public House.  Its not because I could ride a bicycle there, but, the wings are fucking fantastic.  

Probably gonna be a little bit for me as I can't touch alcohol or dairy (blue cheese) until I'm off all of these antibiotics which I'm hoping is in 3-4 weeks 

21 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

When are we thinking about meeting up?  I need some beer and wings.  Speaking of, can I recommend a spot to meet up?  There is a little bar by me in Ronkonkoma right across from the fire house, Old City Public House.  Its not because I could ride a bicycle there, but, the wings are fucking fantastic.  

Just let me know when. 
Do you get the Jimmie Sauce wings?