• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Nah he's worse.  I have kids as an excuse.  Just wait until his comes, then he'll be showing up in the 3rd instead of the second hahaha

I promise you, the second my daughter is born and whining, I will beat Ozzy to the bar early 

• LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Looks fine right now but there is no way I can guarantee it since it’s in Melissa’s range of popping out a human from her innards

Yeah I know, we're getting close!  I'm going to the game on the 28th against Columbus!  Wooo Hoo!

• 2 weeks later...

I should be good still.  I am fine with doing it at one of the Port Jeff bars like we talked about last time we were together.  Tommy's or Grumpy Jack's or wherever so that Keith can participate and still be close to home just in case.  If he's out we should definitely do it somewhere closer to us though lol

Edited by SaveByRichter35
  • Cheers 3

On 3/20/2023 at 3:40 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I should be good still.  I am fine with doing it at one of the Port Jeff bars like we talked about last time we were together.  Tommy's or Grumpy Jack's or wherever so that Keith can participate and still be close to home just in case.  If he's out we should definitely do it somewhere closer to us though lol

So as of now, I’m still good. Don’t worry about where though because I’ll probably hang without drinking “just in case.” Should be fun! 

• Like 1
  • TroCheckmark 1