• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Nashville Predators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

40 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

Hamburg.

Nice, it is beautiful there.  I was there 10 years ago.  Exactly.  September into October of 2011.  I spent a little over a month stationed at, lets see if I can remember the spelling, Graffenwor? Ah, Grafenwöhr, close!  Went to Hamburg for Octoberfest and took a trip to Prague too.  It was actually the year the Rangers played in Prague.  I remember seeing banners throughout the city advertising the NHL games.

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Nice, it is beautiful there.  I was there 10 years ago.  Exactly.  September into October of 2011.  I spent a little over a month stationed at, lets see if I can remember the spelling, Graffenwor? Ah, Grafenwöhr, close!  Went to Hamburg for Octoberfest and took a trip to Prague too.  It was actually the year the Rangers played in Prague.  I remember seeing banners throughout the city advertising the NHL games.

Octoberfest? Hamburg is an odd choice for that one, Bavarian thing, though I guess by now it's spreading everywhere.