• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Nashville Predators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

Grille in the ville or something like that. Sketchy area lol

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

Oh God. You guys didn't even watch the game did you? Maybe a soccer game.    

13 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

The Grille in the Hood

Yeah, it was Grille in the Ville....used to be the old Village Pub.  We're gonna go to Keirik's suggestion next time at Buffalo Wild Wings, but for the record, I think I laughed myself silly much of the night!

I forgot that Dude, and Saved by Richter are close by...next time we do this, you guys should stop down and join us!  ...or if anyone else wants to join in, the Rock says :  BRING IT! 

Drunk Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

• Like 1

yeah that’s the thing tho. people heap on the crap when the team hasn’t put together a full game as if these aren’t the most important wins. the season is young, the culture is new, and it’s been a long time since we found wins in the first half with injuries and all the rest. watch this shit come together, it’s gonna be a beautiful year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah, it was Grille in the Ville....used to be the old Village Pub.  We're gonna go to Keirik's suggestion next time at Buffalo Wild Wings, but for the record, I think I laughed myself silly much of the night!

I forgot that Dude, and Saved by Richter are close by...next time we do this, you guys should stop down and join us!  ...or if anyone else wants to join in, the Rock says :  BRING IT! 

Drunk Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

I'm no longer in NY But thanks for the offer. 

Those types of places have the weirder crowds, and THAT makes for the best times. 

Just a couple suggestions for good places to watch a game by you guys. I love the Greene Turtle over in Smithtown. Hurricane Grill and Wings was always a good spot (Hauppauge location is better, but there's one in Port Jeff), Howard's in Patchogue has awesome food and beer specials (it's not on the strip), and you can't go wrong at Miller's Ale house. Wild Wings is a good spot too. Just not a fan of the food. 

25 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Can't really complain about Grille in the Hood.  3 guys drinking for 3+ hours and only had a tab of $36.   Plus the local entertainment makes for an interesting show if the game isn't good.

I'm partial to Rudi's in Patchogue since I know Mike the owner, but he's an Islanders fan.

Bought a house in islip (still waiting on contracts) I’ll be joining you guys soon.

4 hours ago, siddious said:

Bought a house in islip (still waiting on contracts) I’ll be joining you guys soon.

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

The more the merrier.  Just a warning strange things always happen around Ozzy.

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Fully expect it

Bring it man!!!  Yeah I'm usually surrounded by some strange happenings, and weird occurrences!  ...never at a loss for a great time though!!  LOL

• Like 1