• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck Around & Find Out!

Phil

Has he though? He's handed Reaves his ass a good amount of times...

Here's the thing, Wilson is more valuable to Caps than Reaves is to Rangers because Wilson can actually play hockey. So Wilson will either duck Reaves or more than likely kick his ass.

Either way, one thing is for sure... Wilson isn't scared of Reaves.

Not disagreeing with anything here. I’m saying Wilson doesn’t HAVE to fight reaver. It’s reavers job to force him to and obviously to beat him too. I certainly hope he’s not the only one sending message this season either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has he though? He's handed Reaves his ass a good amount of times...

Here's the thing, Wilson is more valuable to Caps than Reaves is to Rangers because Wilson can actually play hockey. So Wilson will either duck Reaves or more than likely kick his ass.

Either way, one thing is for sure... Wilson isn't scared of Reaves.

That was my line of thinking also and why I said it’s overkill with Reaves. We had addressed toughness/aggressiveness already in the offseason. Wilson is a hockey player, not just a puncher. Reaves presence didn’t stop Wilson in game 1 of the finals from going after Marchessault so I’m not sure why years later we think it’s going to make much of a difference. Reaves presence certainly isn’t going to stop the hockey side of Wilson’s talent either.

Fuck it. We got the biggest badass in the NHL. Let's just enjoy the show baby. If his presence hampers the team from winning games, he sits. I believe his presence in the lockerroom and bench will only help the stars on the team be stars.
We traded for Tom Wilson?!

Better player? Sure. Biggest badass? Nah, that's Reeves.

I don't get how either of those clips make Reaves a bigger badass than Wilson... Who bodyslammed two of our best players on one shift.

Look, I used to love Reaves but the fact is he didn't deter Wilson from running around against Vegas and remind me who won that series?

I don't get how either of those clips make Reaves a bigger badass than Wilson... Who bodyslammed two of our best players on one shift.

Look, I used to love Reaves but the fact is he didn't deter Wilson from running around against Vegas and remind me who won that series?

Bodyslamming two midgets doesn't make you a badass. Search Reeves vs Wilson and its pretty clear who's the "badass".

And I've never said Reeves will deter Wilson from anything, because Wilson is a man with serious problems, but it still helps the team to have a dude like him on the team, there's no denying that.

Who won that series doesnt really have anything to do with who's most badass, so that's really irrelevant.

Bodyslamming two midgets doesn't make you a badass. Search Reeves vs Wilson and its pretty clear who's the "badass".

And I've never said Reeves will deter Wilson from anything, because Wilson is a man with serious problems, but it still helps the team to have a dude like him on the team, there's no denying that.

Who won that series doesnt really have anything to do with who's most badass, so that's really irrelevant.

LOL, OK. We'll agree to disagree.

I had a dream last night I was the assistant GM and Drury traded Mika to the Caps for a prospect and a 1st and then he gave a press conference where he basically said he only wanted Americans on the team. Then he signed some bearded guy named Douglass to a 6 year deal to play 1st line center and no one had any idea who he was.

I was shocked and disappointed.

When does the season start?

I fucking hate August. It always go so damn fast. Its the Sunday of summer. It's why I always hated my birthday, 8/1. Once my birthday comes the summer is over in the blink of an eye.

I hate that summers ending but at least hockey is right around the corner which I am dying for.

I had a dream last night I was the assistant GM and Drury traded Mika to the Caps for a prospect and a 1st and then he gave a press conference where he basically said he only wanted Americans on the team. Then he signed some bearded guy named Douglass to a 6 year deal to play 1st line center and no one had any idea who he was.

What a dumb dream. He wouldnt just sign an American. He would have to be either from BU or Connecticut.

Three weeks til camp?

We have a good few months of sport coming up too

Premier League is back. NFL starting soon. First NHL preseason games in a month to the day. NBA if that's your jam. Winter Olympics. World Cup.

Gonna be a fucking good 16 months boys.

FUCK COVID! Also, I've recently moved back east and I'm so hyped to come to some games. I haven't been to any games in the garden in probably 10 years.

lol....you have dreams about the rangers? i only dream about Ozzy and Pete. Sometimes about Dunny smoking a cigarette

You've never heard of Douglas?? Do you even watch hockey?